Keller

I think 08 will be the spring where we have a very heated quarterback battle. I believe that the starting QB position is Keller's to lose next year. I believe that he is the most talented right now and he also has the most experience. If he plays sh**ty next spring and fall then we may be looking at another quarterback to come in and start but if he plays like he did at ASU, then he will be the starter next year.

Let's not hand out any hardware just yet. This guy threw 5 picks in a game against USC in '05. And they happen to be on the schedule next year. I sure hope he gets some redemption but the guy takes way a lot of chances so he will probably throw more picks.

Let's not hand out any hardware just yet. This guy threw 5 picks in a game against USC in '05. And they happen to be on the schedule next year. I sure hope he gets some redemption but the guy takes way a lot of chances so he will probably throw more picks.

It sounds like Keller just had a bad game. It will happen to the best of QB's. With all the talent Callahan is recruiting hopefully the rest of the team can step it up if it happens here.

who the heck is this joe dailey guy you keep talkin about... doesn't he play for NC?

anyway's i have been fortunate enough to meet keller on a few different occasions and he is a pretty decent young man... he is kinda weirded out that people are starting to talk so highly of him...he thinks the world of zac and direct quote" i only hope i can be as good, and do the type of things that he has done here, the guy is such a great leader, i've learned a lot from him"... Really a class act... i know there are things posted on here about him being a party animal...but like i've said in the past, if the guy stays out of trouble, he plays well on saturday who cares... I really think that he'll be a good vocal leader, and the guys love him...i see him doing well here at nebraska