Keller

I'm all for winning championships and heismans and all, but I'm going to let this QB challenge get decided on the field. As far as I am concerned, there is no starter until September. And whoever starts doesnt have a guarentee they will be the starter all season long.

Gotta long ways to go. :thumbs

When spring football comes around in another 4 months or so I think we could possibly be seeing the best QB battle ever. Now I am very confident in saying that Keller will be our starter in '07 but I am very excited about all the QB's we are going to see come Apirl in the spring game. Keller with his wealth of experience, Ganz with his knowledge of the WCO, Witt the unproven but extremely intelligent mind (he will be a sophomore in standing when he enrolles at UNL in January :o ), Lee with his strong arm and mobility, Hildebrand with a lot of potential. Can I get my spring football tickets right now!!!!!! :horns2 Last thought on Keller, I really believe that this guy is going to be a very important player in Husker history even though he only will play one year, he provides a very crucial gap to the younger QB's, if we did not get Keller we would be looking at inexperience at the QB position which would have been devastating for us next year, remember the WCO only works with a solid QB see Joe Dailey :lol: Also in my opinion one of the best QB's that NU ever had was a kid who only started one year his name - Gerry Gdowski.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There isnt going to be any race. Keller has spent all year and won player of the year on scout team named by his teammates. there will be no close race. keller will be the man under center with a stellar performance next season!

who the heck is this joe dailey guy you keep talkin about... doesn't he play for NC?

anyway's i have been fortunate enough to meet keller on a few different occasions and he is a pretty decent young man... he is kinda weirded out that people are starting to talk so highly of him...he thinks the world of zac and direct quote" i only hope i can be as good, and do the type of things that he has done here, the guy is such a great leader, i've learned a lot from him"... Really a class act... i know there are things posted on here about him being a party animal...but like i've said in the past, if the guy stays out of trouble, he plays well on saturday who cares... I really think that he'll be a good vocal leader, and the guys love him...i see him doing well here at nebraska

it is a whole different animal here at NU then it is at ASU.

who the heck is this joe dailey guy you keep talkin about... doesn't he play for NC?

anyway's i have been fortunate enough to meet keller on a few different occasions and he is a pretty decent young man... he is kinda weirded out that people are starting to talk so highly of him...he thinks the world of zac and direct quote" i only hope i can be as good, and do the type of things that he has done here, the guy is such a great leader, i've learned a lot from him"... Really a class act... i know there are things posted on here about him being a party animal...but like i've said in the past, if the guy stays out of trouble, he plays well on saturday who cares... I really think that he'll be a good vocal leader, and the guys love him...i see him doing well here at nebraska

it is a whole different animal here at NU then it is at ASU.

:yeah

When spring football comes around in another 4 months or so I think we could possibly be seeing the best QB battle ever. Now I am very confident in saying that Keller will be our starter in '07 but I am very excited about all the QB's we are going to see come Apirl in the spring game. Keller with his wealth of experience, Ganz with his knowledge of the WCO, Witt the unproven but extremely intelligent mind (he will be a sophomore in standing when he enrolles at UNL in January :o ), Lee with his strong arm and mobility, Hildebrand with a lot of potential. Can I get my spring football tickets right now!!!!!! :horns2 Last thought on Keller, I really believe that this guy is going to be a very important player in Husker history even though he only will play one year, he provides a very crucial gap to the younger QB's, if we did not get Keller we would be looking at inexperience at the QB position which would have been devastating for us next year, remember the WCO only works with a solid QB see Joe Dailey :lol: Also in my opinion one of the best QB's that NU ever had was a kid who only started one year his name - Gerry Gdowski.

There isnt going to be any race. Keller has spent all year and won player of the year on scout team named by his teammates. there will be no close race. keller will be the man under center with a stellar performance next season!

i agree...it is already over, Sam is the man.....should be a huge add for next season...O line just needs to keep getting better and secondary add some talent.........should be a great year next season!

i agree...it is already over, Sam is the man.....should be a huge add for next season...O line just needs to keep getting better and secondary add some talent.........should be a great year next season!

:yeah Sums it up rather well. I hope the spring game emphasizes the passing game.