95 nebraska vs. 99 florida st

the grange

It is 71' Huskers vs 95' Huskers in the final round! :bonez

y'know... i really like nebraska...but to tell the truth, i think i'm gonna have to go with nebraska on this one.

but you never can tell: nebraska could really suprise nebraska if nebraska doesn't bring their a-game.

It is 71' Huskers vs 95' Huskers in the final round! :bonez

y'know... i really like nebraska...but to tell the truth, i think i'm gonna have to go with nebraska on this one.

but you never can tell: nebraska could really suprise nebraska if nebraska doesn't bring their a-game.

I really like Nebraska's chances in this one...

I talked to some of my buddies today and they are really depressed about the Huskers loss to Nebraska. I know for me personally, it will take quite some time to get over a loss like this. I know that Nebraska was a great team, but I really liked Nebraska's chance to go into Lincoln and get the W. And when they didn't beat Nebraska it really broke my heart (being a diehard Nebraska fan and all).

damn it, i cant believe that nebraska lost to nebraska in lincoln. nebraska rarely loses in lincoln and they have never lost to nebraska at home before. another streak lost. just another streak that callahan is to blame for. first it is the consecutive bowl streak, then it is the winning season streak, then it is the 38 year unbeaten streak against KU, now this. i cant take it any more.

fire him before the huskers lose to the huskers in lincoln, that will be devistating.