RB Marlon Lucky

I haven't seen any video of this guy but if he can hit the corner and take it to the house then he is alright with me.  We have been missing that for a few years.  I know some will say we have that with Ross, but he is more of a slasher.  Come on ACT/SAT score.  If you start taking players out of the backyard of USC you must be doing something right.

From the video I've seen he looks really small. I can't see him beating out ross or jackson.

yo B you are smokin the hip lettuce my man. what friggin vid ar you watchin? not the one for M Lucky. that guy is a monster. okay maybe he wont be in college, but in the film he looks liek a manchild compard to thsoe hs kids. 200 lbs for a RB in HS is small???!!! you are on the dope homeboy.

I just watched video on news and he looks small. I could be way off, it was just first impression. He looked about like tierre green.

I remeber all the big time programs recruiting Green. :wacko: I believe he was a last minute recruit anyway. Marlon Lucky 1st team All American-Tierre Green 1st Team Class A in Nebraska, that about the samething. Might I add Green was for Defense.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

This from the LJS...

Lucky, meanwhile, said he no longer plans recruiting visits to Southern Cal and Washington, a change from his plans early last month.

In fact, Lucky said, he has told Southern Cal and Washington coaches to quit calling him.

For now, Lucky said, his focus is becoming academically eligible to play in 2005. He'll try to achieve the required score on his SAT when he retakes the exam on Jan. 22, he said.

OK OK I am not trying to spark "panic", just creating conversation

Did USC's performance in the OB have an impact on Lucky?

I know he has confirmed and recpnfirmed his commit and even told USC to stop calling, BUT....

They looked awesome....and sh@t, could the broadcasters "recruit" any more for those bast@$rds... They actually said, if they were a kid thinking about college football, that USC is a no-brainer ( paraphrased)

Warm weather, Pete Carroll, chicks in swim suits, home state, 2 time NC with a guaranteed #1 pre-season ranking, #1 or #2 Heisman hopeful, etc....

Do you think it swayed him?

I do NOT, I think Lucky is a Husker :horns2

Just looking for opinions

• 2 weeks later...