Got in a fist fight with a CU fan friday night

I feel kind of bad about this childish behavior , but he wouldnt shut his mouth. Not just about the Huskers , but made lots of personal insults towards me as well. He went out back of the bar to smoke a cig and I followed him outside and dropped him. (I used to work with the guy) Anyhow , the bar manager told us that the police had been called. He kept getting up and I kept knocking him down and telling him to chill , because neither of us want to go to jail. He couldnt help himself and was totally out of control when the police arrived. I was a good boy and was very polite and well mannered towards the police. He was screaming curse words at me and telling me what bodily harm he was going to do to me. In the end he was arrested for disorderly conduct and I was sent home and told not to be seen out at the bars for the rest of the night. What a night. :bonez

I feel kind of bad about this childish behavior , but he wouldnt shut his mouth. Not just about the Huskers , but made lots of personal insults towards me as well. He went out back of the bar to smoke a cig and I followed him outside and dropped him. (I used to work with the guy) Anyhow , the bar manager told us that the police had been called. He kept getting up and I kept knocking him down and telling him to chill , because neither of us want to go to jail. He couldnt help himself and was totally out of control when the police arrived. I was a good boy and was very polite and well mannered towards the police. He was screaming curse words at me and telling me what bodily harm he was going to do to me. In the end he was arrested for disorderly conduct and I was sent home and told not to be seen out at the bars for the rest of the night. What a night. :bonez

I do not now, nor will I ever condone such behavior…but nice job. :box