Boobie Doctor

Irregular News for 12.21.06

Brownsvillem TX -- December 20, 2006 - Two men passed themselves off as doctors and performed pelvic, breast and other exams on female patients, according to an indictment.

Arthur Daniel Hayes, 56, was arrested Tuesday and was being held in lieu of $200,000 bail. The second man, whose name was not immediately released, had not been arrested by late Tuesday.

They are charged with practicing without a license, sexual assault and Medicaid fraud.

"They set up with what looked like a doctor's office. They wore doctors' coats. They presented themselves as doctors," Chuck E. Mattingly Jr., chief first assistant district attorney, told The Brownsville Herald.

Mattingly said the men opened clinics in two Brownsville suburbs and saw female patients.

A jail official said late Tuesday she did not know whether Hayes had an attorney.

source

Pelvic exam? If these guys weren't professionals, wouldn't you have to know what you are doing? I mean, women have these things done all the time. One of them had to have smelled a rat. I dojn't know exactly what occurs during a pelvic exam, but the doctor made me leave the room when my girlfriend had one done. <_<

Pelvic exam? If these guys weren't professionals, wouldn't you have to know what you are doing? I mean, women have these things done all the time. One of them had to have smelled a rat. I dojn't know exactly what occurs during a pelvic exam, but the doctor made me leave the room when my girlfriend had one done. <_<

Mmm wonder why he would have you leave the room??

Makes you wonder what goes on in there