Great danes should have to wear underwear!

lmao :lol:

im sorry.....

:rollin

The look on my dogs face was hysterical! He was so wanting to kick their a$$es , but I wouldnt let him. He actually would f**k both of those dogs up. He is a fighting machine when he has to. He reminds me of how cats fight when they get pissed. Reaching your hand into the middle of it would be a really stupid move. But he listens like a hawk. I say no , and he wouldnt think about doing anything else. Truly my best bud. I couldnt imagine owning a lab , or rottwieller , or ant other breed. These dogs are scary smart. He blows my mind!

aww.

i have a lab retriever mix. shes a good girl listens extremely well too. <3

Oh , i love labs , but this dog is like a person. I swear , he is more intellegent than a 10 year old human. I dont talk to him like you would a "dog" anymore. Besides his habit of liking to roll around in the dead carcusses of other animals , he is like a person. When we go on say a 12 mile hiking trip , I bet he covers 100 miles just herding us together. He costantly is watching everything that is going on , and if anything is ever wrong , he lets me know. He met up with a porcupine "once" and dosnt even look at them after that one bad experience. I have seen labs go thru getting quills pulled out , and then come back to camp with a face full of quills again. He just seems to understand things that other dogs dont get.

Speaking of dogs....my wife and I are about to buy a dog and I need some help with names. The wife is pretty hard set on getting a female and I am fighting it, but as we know, if I win this fight, there will be something that I have to give up as well. Any ideas for names that involve the Huskers would be cool....

Whoa read that wrong at first!!!! :lol:

German Shepard my friend. I grew up with them, and those are the only dogs that i want. Very, very smart, obidient, extremely loyal, and protective.

Yes! I've been working on trying to get a bad-a$$ German Shepard. My mom thinks it would be really mean and doesnt want me to bring it around her....that's why i've been holding back, because i'd have to bring him/her home for holidays. But if they are as smart and obidient as you say they are.....I'm gettin one tomorrow....