Great danes should have to wear underwear!

This is a great thread! I have had a few labs and they were all very smart and one of the best friends you could ask for. For the past few years we have bread Boston Terriers, and they are also very smart. My buddy is a male Boston and almost can read your mind. He weighs about 13lbs, doesn't shed, is as athletic and as fast as a cat, loves attention always, loves to go anywhere with you, and last and CERTAINLY NOT LEAST....... his name is HERBIE HUSKER!

Now that is a great dog! (or am I a just a little obsessed, LOL LOL)

:bonez:bonez:bonez

I have two maltese's and they are awesome dogs. I can't have anything that shed's because I'm allergic so they have hair that is closest to humans. My younger one is fast as hell and catches rabbits running in the back yard all the time. They only weigh about 14 to 17 lbs, but man they are fast!!!!!

Very interesting topic. Im also in the market for a hound.. finally have a yard and more time to take care of one. It really bothers me when people get dogs that dont have the means to care for it... either no yard and they never walk it, or just get bored and ignore it after paris hilton moves on to a new fash accessory.

So heres what Im looking for...

-cant have a shedder

-medium-big sized

-intelligent ... higher IQ than most Kstate fans but not smart enough to steal my girl... rin tin tin esque

-not too spazzy

-non smoker

Suggestions? Dedhed, what type did you say you had?

Very interesting topic. Im also in the market for a hound.. finally have a yard and more time to take care of one. It really bothers me when people get dogs that dont have the means to care for it... either no yard and they never walk it, or just get bored and ignore it after paris hilton moves on to a new fash accessory.

-cant have a shedder

-medium-big sized

-intelligent ... higher IQ than most Kstate fans but not smart enough to steal my girl... rin tin tin esque

-not too spazzy

-non smoker

Man, you need a basset hound...

-cant have a shedder

-medium-big sized

-not too spazzy

-non smoker

he's got an australian shepherd/ blue heeler mix

lab/pitbull mixes i think are great dogs. never had one myself but my neighbor had one, he was so cool. lol