FIRE CALLAHAN!

Why are there all these people that say that we have unreal expectations? I mean look at Wake Forest for christs sake! They went up from a nothing program to being the in fricking Orange Bowl! And you are saying that a BCS bowl is an unreal expectation? A win over a top 10 team is an unreal expectation? WTF?!?!? That is the expectation at Nebraska! Are some of you satisfied with mediocrity, poor play calling, and losing 5 games?

I wouldn't say fire the guy, I mean he went to the Big 12 title game and the cotton bowl, but did he win either of them? No! Oh but they almost beat Texas blah blah blah. But did they beat Texas? No! Nebraska only beats bums now because we have stupid coaches and a terrible secondary! I'm not satisified with just beating bums! I wanna to see them beat some real teams! I want glory! I wany competence at the coaching position! I want to see some real Husker football! Come on guys, lets not settle for just winning the freaking Big 12 north!

Lets not give these coaches so much credit! They broke the bowl streak. They broke the Kansas win streak. They broke the no losing season streak. They pretty much ruined any traces of Nebraska's dominance. The coaches can't adjust when the other teams coaches adjust at the half. Thats why NU always sucks in the 2nd half! Thats why Nebraska just isn't that good! With good coaching, this current bunch of players could be 11-3 right now or maybe even 12-2! But we have mediocre, average coaches because of a botched coaching search. So to all you that say we have unreal expectations, you can just be satisfied with 4 or 5 loss seasons and a trip to the Alamo bowl and "progress".

I thought it was a dynamite call. It worked!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone seen the reply....IT WORKED. THE PLAYER FUMBLED IT though KEY WORD=====PLAYER......Were complaining about a play that worked?!?!?

Agreed, I think he could have got a the one or two yards necessary if he gets the pitch. I think he saw too much green in front of him. Wasn't that shanle? You'd think we'd have someone else in there, like a receiver.

I said the same thing right after tha game and someone said I was ann idiot for supporting the call. Here is something no one seems to get: we are ranked 22 and we really have nothing to lose. Did the loss today really hurt anything other than some of your prides? I think we still have a great recruiting class and a lot of things to look forward to next year. Whats wrong with a really risky call in a meaningless game (and yes, this game is meaningless to all but husker and auburn fans)?

The fire Callahan stuff makes this look as smart as the CU posting boards.

Man I love them Huskers, and today sucked. I was suprised how much we dominated in the first half, Auburn should have only scored a field goal. I think the coach should stay,, he really is a very good recruiter and I think he will get us the talent we need to win the big games, but while the other teams are making their second half adjustments he has nothing up his sleeve. I agree with those who say we need better playcalling. The coach doesn't have it. He needs to put someone else in that position or he will be losing his job. I personally think that a team that wins by the pass dies by the pass which is certainly what that interception did to us. Did you notice all the dropped balls that we had today, our receivers really struggle catching the ball sometimes. I would be all for scrapping the WCO and getting back to running the football first and foremost. Option football I believe would suit us better at NU.

Can't wait for next year, I expected 4 losses this year. I hope for less next year and some great talent coming in the secondary and in the receiving dept. Go big red.

Man I love them Huskers, and today sucked. I was suprised how much we dominated in the first half, Auburn should have only scored a field goal. I think the coach should stay,, he really is a very good recruiter and I think he will get us the talent we need to win the big games, but while the other teams are making their second half adjustments he has nothing up his sleeve. I agree with those who say we need better playcalling. The coach doesn't have it. He needs to put someone else in that position or he will be losing his job. I personally think that a team that wins by the pass dies by the pass which is certainly what that interception did to us. Did you notice all the dropped balls that we had today, our receivers really struggle catching the ball sometimes. I would be all for scrapping the WCO and getting back to running the football first and foremost. Option football I believe would suit us better at NU.

Can't wait for next year, I expected 4 losses this year. I hope for less next year and some great talent coming in the secondary and in the receiving dept. Go big red.

a TYPICAL SECOND HALF BY cALLAHAN

Why are there all these people that say that we have unreal expectations? I mean look at Wake Forest for christs sake! They went up from a nothing program to being the in fricking Orange Bowl! And you are saying that a BCS bowl is an unreal expectation? A win over a top 10 team is an unreal expectation? WTF?!?!? That is the expectation at Nebraska! Are some of you satisfied with mediocrity, poor play calling, and losing 5 games?

I wouldn't say fire the guy, I mean he went to the Big 12 title game and the cotton bowl, but did he win either of them? No! Oh but they almost beat Texas blah blah blah. But did they beat Texas? No! Nebraska only beats bums now because we have stupid coaches and a terrible secondary! I'm not satisified with just beating bums! I wanna to see them beat some real teams! I want glory! I wany competence at the coaching position! I want to see some real Husker football! Come on guys, lets not settle for just winning the freaking Big 12 north!

Lets not give these coaches so much credit! They broke the bowl streak. They broke the Kansas win streak. They broke the no losing season streak. They pretty much ruined any traces of Nebraska's dominance. The coaches can't adjust when the other teams coaches adjust at the half. Thats why NU always sucks in the 2nd half! Thats why Nebraska just isn't that good! With good coaching, this current bunch of players could be 11-3 right now or maybe even 12-2! But we have mediocre, average coaches because of a botched coaching search. So to all you that say we have unreal expectations, you can just be satisfied with 4 or 5 loss seasons and a trip to the Alamo bowl and "progress".

Callahan met all of his goals, remember, but his goals are not the same as ours

Worst play calling I have ever seen! Get rid of the bum , and i'm serious! Total idiot! There is no excuse for it!

wE DESERVE BETTER. 5 KICKERS ON THE ROSTER AND NONE CAN KICK OVER 40 YARDS WITH WIND AT OUR BACK?

OMG!!!!

We have two place kickers, not 5 Captain Caps Lock.

I thought it was a dynamite call. It worked!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone seen the reply....IT WORKED. THE PLAYER FUMBLED IT though KEY WORD=====PLAYER......Were complaining about a play that worked?!?!?

Agreed, I think he could have got a the one or two yards necessary if he gets the pitch. I think he saw too much green in front of him. Wasn't that shanle? You'd think we'd have someone else in there, like a receiver.

I said the same thing right after tha game and someone said I was ann idiot for supporting the call. Here is something no one seems to get: we are ranked 22 and we really have nothing to lose. Did the loss today really hurt anything other than some of your prides? I think we still have a great recruiting class and a lot of things to look forward to next year. Whats wrong with a really risky call in a meaningless game (and yes, this game is meaningless to all but husker and auburn fans)?

The fire Callahan stuff makes this look as smart as the CU posting boards.

Will you be saying the same thing in 4 years when he is going for it on 4th and 11 to go from the 35?

Worst play calling I have ever seen! Get rid of the bum , and i'm serious! Total idiot! There is no excuse for it!

wE DESERVE BETTER. 5 KICKERS ON THE ROSTER AND NONE CAN KICK OVER 40 YARDS WITH WIND AT OUR BACK?

OMG!!!!

Look at todays Omaha World Heralds roster, shows 5 listed as K, or does that stand for Krappy?

You're right and that has to change.

OMG!!!!

Look at todays Omaha World Heralds roster, shows 5 listed as K, or does that stand for Krappy?

If you can't afford the paper send your fax number and I send it to ya