FIRE CALLAHAN!

I knew this thread was going to be on here before I even logged in on the computer!!!!! Every f'ing time we lose there is one of these threads!!!!! Get an application and apply for the job if you think you can do better!!!! I may not agree with some of the play calling, but I'm not a D-1 coach who has to make those decisions. Both teams offenses sucked and their defenses are the ones who showed up to play!!! 5 losses sucks I know, but it could have been a helluva lot worse guys!!!!!! :nanalama

No excuses next year. USC is a must win now at home imo, could Callahan be on the hotseat if he has another one of these 9-5 seasons even though we win the north?

wow... that's just... wow.

so to make up for this horrible season, coach callahan will have to...

1. win a minimum of 10 games.
  2. win the north.
  3. win the big twelve.
  4. compete in a BCS bowl. (bonus if it's for NC)

otherwise, pack your bags, billy... cause YER GONE..! clearly, he's not getting the job done 'cause he's an idiot.

after that, we'll just find someone to take over our legendary football program. and keep firing and re-hiring until we get the perect match.

i mean, how bad could it get? look how alabama is doing.

No excuses next year. USC is a must win now at home imo, could Callahan be on the hotseat if he has another one of these 9-5 seasons even though we win the north?

2. win the north.
  3. win the big twelve.

otherwise, pack your bags, billy... cause YER GONE..! clearly, he's not getting the job done 'cause he's an idiot.

after that, we'll just find someone to take over our legendary football program. and keep firing and re-hiring until we get the perect match.

I agree hack...............people have unreal expectations of our team sometimes and expectations like that are a tall order for any coach in any division!!!! Do I want us to meet those expectations??? Your damn right, but you have to live in reality at times and reality is we were horrible 2 years ago.......

2. win the north.
  3. win the big twelve.

I agree hack...............people have unreal expectations of our team sometimes and expectations like that are a tall order for any coach in any division!!!! Do I want us to meet those expectations??? Your damn right, but you have to live in reality at times and reality is we were horrible 2 years ago.......

I think most on here are still upset and just venting. They will calm down soon enough and things will look more clear to them. We all know the "chronic haters" will not change their constant abusive posts but at least there are not alot them.

2. win the north.
  3. win the big twelve.

I think most on here are still upset and just venting. They will calm down soon enough and things will look more clear to them. We all know the "chronic haters" will not change their constant abusive posts but at least there are not alot them.

Oh I'm extremely pissed, but I'm trying to remain calm and look at this as a positive and deal with it in my own way. This board is extremely helpful with the venting because earlier I was throwing the remote and screaming!!!! :madash

2. win the north.
  3. win the big twelve.

Oh I'm extremely pissed, but I'm trying to remain calm and look at this as a positive and deal with it in my own way. This board is extremely helpful with the venting because earlier I was throwing the remote and screaming!!!! :madash

That ironic for me. Being pissed and wanting to throw the remote is how I found this board. I was so upset at the Nunn Fumble against Texas, I got online looking for other Huskers I could vent to. I try to do the same as you also and stay positive although I must admit, it get VERY hard at times.

2. win the north.
  3. win the big twelve.

That ironic for me. Being pissed and wanting to throw the remote is how I found this board. I was so upset at the Nunn Fumble against Texas, I got online looking for other Huskers I could vent to. I try to do the same as you also and stay positive although I must admit, it get VERY hard at times.

I'm planning on going to 4 games next season.............USC,ISU, Big XII Championship, BCS Bowl Game

2. win the north.
  3. win the big twelve.

I'm planning on going to 4 games next season.............USC,ISU, Big XII Championship, BCS Bowl Game

Thats the spirit!

Well, I knew all of the trolls would be coming out if we lost this game. For all who think BC should be fired....who do suggest we get to come in here and change the offense again, build a rapport with the fans, players, and future recruits? That might take another few years, but I am sure that the person you suggest would be so much better....hell, if they lost a bowl game you would be asking to fire them too. Screw it, lets just get a new head coach every year.....A$$ES!!!!!

EXCACTLY!!! Most of the so called Husker fans don't remember the years when Osborne would go to the Orange bowl and get his ass handed to him year after year! :blink: It only took the guy almost 20 years to get his first NC! Oh well, I expect that from people who only started watching the Huskers in 1995!!!!!

The big difference is that Osborne never lost 4,5,6 games, got whipped by Kansas, and lost by 60. Osborne won his games but was usually beat by teams that were top 5 teams.

I don't agree with the fire Coach Callahan sentiment but today coupled with the Oklahoma game certainly shows a disturbing trend. Both games we had great field position we couldn't capitalize on. How could the team dominate the first half then be totally inept in the second half? Coach Callahan is still learning and I hope it starts to click sooner than later. One more season with his own recruits might make a difference. 2007 will be the crossroads.