Hire Gary Barnett!!!!

I saw the Espn bit on Saban last night. He said he was decided to leave Miami because he wanted to win NOW. I don't buy it, he was on the right track in Miami. Alabama got so desperate that they threw money at the guy. He is now I believe the highest paid college coach in the nation. Why???? because the Alabama job is so undesirable I.E.- because the A.D. and fan base are so impatient, and fire everyone all the time NO ONE WANTED IT!!!! Which is why we husker fans should give Callahan a break, and remember the 80's from time to time. We are better then that! :madash

Matt.

I say we find another coach who hasn't taken his NFL team to the playoffs the last two seasons (hmmm... maybe the guy from GB, or better yet, I hear Dennis Green is looking for a job), then pay him $100 M over 10 years! That'll show Alabama who is crazier about football than they are (and I mean crazy as in insane, not on how much love there is). :LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:LOLtartar

Hy-Vee could hire Gary to sack groceries and stock the paper aisle.

"Not only is she awful, but she is a girl." Comments like that get you straight to the frozen foods, Gary.

I'm thinking more like..........getting all the shopping carts in the parking lot while its raining.....without a coat. So then he would get a VERY bad cold!