Season Tickets....

Hello,

I am a husker from out of state, I am going to try and make it to atleast three games this year. I figure rather then going and trying to buy those individual games off of scalpers, for example the USC vs. Nebraska game is going for like $500 a ticket on most websites, I would get a season package. I plan on just giving the games I cant go to away to other husker fans. What is the likely hood of getting season tickets? What is the donation required? Any help would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Scott

Class of '64

You have NO chance of getting season tickets... if you sent in for some you will probably be at least 2,400th on the waiting list (thats how long I heard it was the last time I checked) Not to mention paying $500 for tickets to USC and 2 other games would be cheaper than season tickets after donations and stuff. Just wait until the season is closer and get some tickets on ebay for less than $500 to USC and tickets to any other game will be easily found around the stadium.

i have seen season tickets for sale from time to time.

another thing that you can do is look online to the Lincoln Journal/Star or Omaha World Herold classified sections. normally people sell them for face value or a little higher.

Can you actually sell your season tickets? I thought they were non transferrable. Isn't it a situation where the agreement is a side deal. The original owners still gets the tickets from the University but you pay him and then he gives them to you?

:bonez

dude, just walk around the stadium on game day. You can get MUCH cheaper tickets that way. I haven't had a problem ever getting any (I also make sure I'm there early enough).

It's not just scalpers walking around trying to sell tickets...Husker fans are too. And usually they're really nice. Most of them just want face value, or are desperate enough to get rid of them and will give them to you for less or even free.

You'll know who the scalpers are. They're the ones asking $100 a ticket for crappy seats. Just ask them if you can see the face value on the ticket, and they'll walk away. I friggin' hate scalpers.

i have seen season tickets for sale from time to time.

another thing that you can do is look online to the Lincoln Journal/Star or Omaha World Herold classified sections. normally people sell them for face value or a little higher.

Can you actually sell your season tickets? I thought they were non transferrable. Isn't it a situation where the agreement is a side deal. The original owners still gets the tickets from the University but you pay him and then he gives them to you?

:bonez

You can transfer them...

I paid a pretty big price for my Texas vs. NU tickets this year and I learned a valuable lesson.......go to the game to buy your tickets because there was a lot of people outside the stadium selling their tickets for half of what I bought mine for. Ebay usually has people selling their season tickets if your willing to spend the money. I bought mine on ebay because I didn't know they were that easy to get outside of the stadium and two I was driving from Des Moines, IA and didn't want to risk not getting any tickets.