Senior Bowl today

The game is underway and Carriker did fine in the first quarter and Moore on his first series in the second quarter got a sack that forced a fumble. Bradley is getting reps in the 2nd quarter. They probably won't see the field much as a North unit since they are stopping the South consistantly. Plus the North offense is moving up and down the field to keep the D off the field.

Couldn't ask for more out of the Huskers today. Moore was a freaking beast and should have won the MVP outright for his 3 sack, 2 FF performance. Carriker was all over the place and was pressuring the QB every series he was in and Bradley was head hunting out there... Amazing job and I could see Moore and Bradley being early 2nd rounders and Carriker is now a legit top 10 pick. I'm not sure if they credit Bradley for that FF or not as the ball was out before the contact but if they did each Husker forced a fumble in that game, not bad against a supposedly better south squad.

Couldn't ask for more out of the Huskers today. Moore was a freaking beast and should have won the MVP outright for his 3 sack, 2 FF performance. Carriker was all over the place and was pressuring the QB every series he was in and Bradley was head hunting out there... Amazing job and I could see Moore and Bradley being early 2nd rounders and Carriker is now a legit top 10 pick. I'm not sure if they credit Bradley for that FF or not as the ball was out before the contact but if they did each Husker forced a fumble in that game, not bad against a supposedly better south squad.

:yeah The NFL Network has been giving them props. They keep saying that they (D-Line) were the difference makers in the game (especially the D-ends). Total dominance. They just said all three NU guys had great games.

I was extrememly impressed with all 3 of those guys..... Congrats to the former Huskers.... I agree, how was Moore not highly considered (he may have been) for MVP.....great game...

Carriker got props in pre-game show as teh guy who made the most of his week during practice and played well...even saw him as a down line-man in a 4-3 once...

Bradley did just fine..

Made me proud of the 'skers today !!!