S Brandon Leslie

Bushell and Leslie have nothing to do with each other.

Also, was the sarcasm and mocking really needed?

Yes, I think it was needed. It seems that whenever we don't get a recruit we offerred some people think it's the end of the world.

I have heard from very reliable sources (not Rivals or Scout) that the coaches pretty much decided they have better prospects than Leslie. If you think the coaches "botched" this one, fine that's your opinion. But I think it's pretty obvious they believe we are in on better prospects.

I don't think it is the end of the world so next time at least say "Because BRI thinks it's the end of the world" I'm obviously going to pick up on your sarcasm. <_<<_<

JMO, we botched this one.

The guy was a stud as just a sophmore, but missed his entire junior season. He came back to dominate the AA camp this past January to show that his time off meant nothing. Now, you see GA Tech going into California to pull this kid out.

Leslie would've been a Husker months ago if we would have just shown him the love. Too bad.

Good luck to Brandon, though.

I agree. This guy sounds like a stud & our coaching staff should've never let this guy get away from NU. JMO but hopefully we can pull in another safely of similar caliber

I think that we will get someone else eventually who is better than this guy, but you have to wonder how we let this one get away.

Well, you answered that yourself.

Take Leslie = don't get the "better" person

Don't take Leslie = more than likely get a "better" person

Obviously at this point "better" is relative and we won't really know how these players compare for a few years. But it's obvious that our coaches are after other targets that they view as better than Leslie and apparently also believe we have a good shot at landing.

I think that we will get someone else eventually who is better than this guy, but you have to wonder how we let this one get away.

Well, you answered that yourself.

Take Leslie = don't get the "better" person

Don't take Leslie = more than likely get a "better" person

Obviously at this point "better" is relative and we won't really know how these players compare for a few years. But it's obvious that our coaches are after other targets that they view as better than Leslie and apparently also believe we have a good shot at landing.

Yeah, but you have to wonder who considering at the point we don't know???