S Brandon Leslie

Husky Digest reporting Washington is now in the final 3.

This doesn't smell right. Maybe a good signal to take out of this is that we are locking N other safety prospects like Victor Johnson or D'Anton Lynn and Leslie is looking at lesser schools where he could play? And what has happened with Jarrell Barbour? He is rated very highly and I would like to see him N.

Arizona, Washington and UCLA (no offer) have only a slim shot at Leslie, who says he also has offers from Stanford, San Jose State, Nevada and Air Force

he'd pass-up a service academy education and commission to go to nebraska?

nice!

Linky:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ri...tory_recruiting

Confirms what we already knew. He's got awhile before he will announce. He's going to take his time and make visits...I saw on Scout he has a Sept. visit set for GA Tech. I can respect that...at same time we have to tell him that we have to move forward also by trying to lock N the safety prospects we are recruiting. There are some good ones we are recruiting and I wonder if some of this indecision has to do with him wanting to see what happens with our recruiting of other safety prospects...makes sense especially if coaches have told him there are higher targets on our board.

Personally I hope he takes his sweet time. We are in on what I think are much better prospects such as victor johnson and Lynn both from Texas. If you havent had the chance to watch lynns rivals tape you are missing out bc its freakin awesome. That would make three safeties for this class which I would think would be all. Add Bushell, Whitmore, and Staley to that defensive back group and I am loving what I am seeing.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest linky:

http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=2&c=663536

He is giving GA Tech the slight edge now. I love this recruiting class but we need to lock N some DB's/secondary. :ohnoes

We are N on some good ones...just want to see it happen now! :hellloooo

I'm thinking we'll get him after his official

if he would come up on an unofficial, he would be in. he was all set to pull the trigger, until BC asked him to wait until he had visited before comitting

he is Husker Family if you dont remember, cousins with former Husker QB, Steve Taylor, and has another cousin that is going to play basketball for NU also