No more excuses

California Husker. You forgot a few words in the paraphrase you have in your signature. They just happened to be the most important.

self proclaimed.

Ah, DaveH, don't be so modest, I don't mind giving you full credit. In fact, the title is kinda growing on me. I think I'll keep it. Thanks again!

Actually, if you are going to attribute something to me in a signature it best be right. If not, I'll just remove it.

Survey says....OH SNAP!!

California Husker. You forgot a few words in the paraphrase you have in your signature. They just happened to be the most important.

self proclaimed.

Ah, DaveH, don't be so modest, I don't mind giving you full credit. In fact, the title is kinda growing on me. I think I'll keep it. Thanks again!

Actually, if you are going to attribute something to me in a signature it best be right. If not, I'll just remove it.

Well DaveH, here is the deal. You took an unprovoked shot at me and I am having a little good-natured fun at your expense. I quoted the words directly out of your post to me. You apparently have the “power of the MOD” so if you are so thin-skinned that you can’t take what you dish out (in this case EXACTLY what you dished out) then do what you must. If you do remove it, that says much more about you than I can say here.

self proclaimed.

Well DaveH, here is the deal. You took an unprovoked shot at me and I am having a little good-natured fun at your expense. I quoted the words directly out of your post to me. You apparently have the “power of the MOD” so if you are so thin-skinned that you can’t take what you dish out (in this case EXACTLY what you dished out) then do what you must. If you do remove it, that says much more about you than I can say here.

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry160343

Who said I was speaking specifically about you oh self proclaimed czar of everything defense?

Cool! I have a new title: Czar of Everything Defense. It's about time someone recognizes my greatness! And from such an unexpected source.

:thumbs