Lucky hospitalized?

from a credible source at the hospital he overdosed on tylenol and they didn't want to release information since he was admitted to the psych. unit.

delete post.... close topic.

It is something that we won't know the answer to, even with "sources".... Until lucky tells me first hand what happened it isn't credible. OD could easily be because his back was hurting him. IF he was in the psych ward it was for tests I'm guessing, and they wouldn't have released him in a matter of a couple days. people who get admitted to a ward by someone else is supposed to stay in rehab for more than a week, those who admit themselves are even supposed to be in there for close to that, not as long..... There is some statute about this stuff, I'm not going to dig it up.... it all amounts to about nothing in the end....again i think this topic needs to be closed in the best interest of everyone involved. speculation leads to rumors

Agreed. I heard the same thing from a guy at work who has a "credible source". I don't buy it either. Perhaps we should let Marlon make the call on whether or not it is our business?

from a credible source at the hospital he overdosed on tylenol and they didn't want to release information since he was admitted to the psych. unit.

delete post.... close topic.

It is something that we won't know the answer to, even with "sources".... Until lucky tells me first hand what happened it isn't credible. OD could easily be because his back was hurting him. IF he was in the psych ward it was for tests I'm guessing, and they wouldn't have released him in a matter of a couple days. people who get admitted to a ward by someone else is supposed to stay in rehab for more than a week, those who admit themselves are even supposed to be in there for close to that, not as long..... There is some statute about this stuff, I'm not going to dig it up.... it all amounts to about nothing in the end....again i think this topic needs to be closed in the best interest of everyone involved. speculation leads to rumors

:yeah Lock this thread please. Nobody needs to know anything about this until it comes straight outta Lucky's mouth. If it ever does. Respect his privacy.