Doak Ostergaard

Also Kenny Wilson is MIA

hmmm... from all available information, i think it's safe to assume this...

they're running an organ harvesting program in lincoln that's backed by the chinese and funded by the bavarian illuminate.

my powers of deduction are EPIC!

You mean those stories about waking up in the bathtub missing a kidney are true????

Also Kenny Wilson is MIA

hmmm... from all available information, i think it's safe to assume this...

they're running an organ harvesting program in lincoln that's backed by the chinese and funded by the bavarian illuminate.

my powers of deduction are EPIC!

Yeah, Lucky was really in the hospital to recieve a second heart to make him even faster, while Wilson is MIA because of his double hand transplant due to his problems with butterfingers.

butterfinger.jpg

.... mmmm... butterfingers...

Does anyone perhaps fathom the possibility that this guy maybe f'd up so bad that there should have been no explanation needed to let him go? I am sure some people are sore over him getting canned, but there are also people sore about priests accused of child molestation getting relocated.

Does anyone perhaps fathom the possibility that this guy maybe f'd up so bad that there should have been no explanation needed to let him go? I am sure some people are sore over him getting canned, but there are also people sore about priests accused of child molestation getting relocated.

I think the last one you have there is a legitimate gripe. But that's for another forum.

That article in the Daily Nebraskan also gives some insights to what a snake in the grass Stevie P is!!

He may be a snake in the grass but that has nothing to do with the article. The article represents one side of each issue and some opinions of players who knew Doak. All of them admittidly are very distant from the program whether voluntarily or due to circumstances.

whoa! are you saying this guy abused marlon?

d00d, that's messed up!

whoa! are you saying this guy abused marlon?

d00d, that's messed up!

Uh...no.

I am saying that people can sometimes blindingly only see the good that one has done and are willing to overlook the possibility of wrongdoing. Perhaps taking the analogy to an extreme. ;)

it's pretty obvious we don't know the whole story and probably never will. regardless, most employers WILL povide an explanation for termination of employment. trend or not, the busniess of college football has changed profoundly over the years. nothing could or would surprise me as far as personel changes are concerned, with or without P.

That's amazing someone gets let go and has some bad feelings. It would have been nice for him to have been given a reason, but hardly necessary. That's life. We probably won't ever know if it was deserved or not.

All I can say is when someone has worked for you for 20 years, you gotta give them a reason why they are fired. secondly to fire someone that close to Lucky's mishap is questionable because he will forever be linked to that, even though anyone with an ounce of understanding knows that a trainer does not prescribe drugs. This is another example of Smiley Jones aka Stevie P running the AD without integrity. I work for a large Div 1 public institution and I can tell you, if the AD or coach did that to a long tenured employee, they would be fired and sued because its against university guidelines. But in this case Beau Bridges and Smiley can do whatever they please since Harvey P is holding court over NU

That's amazing someone gets let go and has some bad feelings. It would have been nice for him to have been given a reason, but hardly necessary. That's life. We probably won't ever know if it was deserved or not.

All I can say is when someone has worked for you for 20 years, you gotta give them a reason why they are fired. secondly to fire someone that close to Lucky's mishap is questionable because he will forever be linked to that, even though anyone with an ounce of understanding knows that a trainer does not prescribe drugs. This is another example of Smiley Jones aka Stevie P running the AD without integrity. I work for a large Div 1 public institution and I can tell you, if the AD or coach did that to a long tenured employee, they would be fired and sued because its against university guidelines. But in this case Beau Bridges and Smiley can do whatever they please since Harvey P is holding court over NU

stupid question time: Isn't Doak a long tenured employee of the university? Are you saying we should be expecting a law suit over this? Or are you saying it's against your Universities guidlines?