***********Wake Forest Tickets**********

Per the Wake Forest ticket office website....

"Please note the Football Action Package is currently available only to Deacon Club members and past season ticket holders through the "Season Renewal" process."

$99 football action package is no longer available. Cheapest season ticket now is"Red Zone" at $109.

Per the Wake Forest ticket office website....

"Please note the Football Action Package is currently available only to Deacon Club members and past season ticket holders through the "Season Renewal" process."

$99 football action package is no longer available. Cheapest season ticket now is"Red Zone" at $109.

Well, I think I'm N. I ordered early yesterday morning. The response and email I got said, "Thank you for your request. For future reference, your order confirmation number is..." And my credit card has been charged. So that's it right? Or are they charging initially and refunding if tickets aren't available?

I called the ticket office, but didn't get through.

What has been everyone else's experience?

I'd like to thank the board for notifying me that they were on sale. I checked about 10 days ago, with no word on when football tix would go on sale this year, and didn't have my reminder set up to check again until 3/1. Guess it really would have been too late by then! Pitt tix didn't go on sale until well into April, so I wasn't expecting anything this soon.

I got a block of 10 yesterday in the "orange" section, and they were snapped up by other C.R.A.B.S. members by that night, with others waiting. So I go back this morning to get more, and they are now sold out. The red section is on the other side of the stadium (home side), so your best bet is to pop for the $190 for the gold section and select "section 13" which is closest to the home folk. With Maryland going down there, I know we won't have any problems selling the rest.

I also did a search of motels in the area, and there is one right down the street from the stadium, but would like to hear from others that are going where they are going to stay. The university is kind of out in the middle of nowhere - quite a trip from downtown. Any thoughts?

Look forward to seeing everyone!

For other "Right" coasters.... enjoy this one, because tix to Va Tech and UT in the coming years will be much tougher to come by

From my understanding, the $99 tickets are promised to Deacon Club members first, the remaining go to the rest of the fans. So if you purchased those seats, it isn't a given you have tickets just yet.

Also, since the Huskers are finally making the trip to the East Coast and it would make for a wonderful birthday present to myself, I would be willing to buy 2 tickets only to the Husker game from anyone who may have extra. Just drop me a PM.