just inked

sthusker

I want a Husker tattoo that brings into it everything Husker...................the bones, the 4 pillars of power, the Husker prayer............everything!!!! I have one of the guys at my work working on it now. It will probably cover all of my right shoulder and upper arm. :bonez

You better put a picture of it on here when it gets done.

I want a Husker tattoo that brings into it everything Husker...................the bones, the 4 pillars of power, the Husker prayer............everything!!!! I have one of the guys at my work working on it now. It will probably cover all of my right shoulder and upper arm. :bonez

You better put a picture of it on here when it gets done.

I'll do that if he ever gets the damn thing done.......... :lol:

I guess if I was to ever consider getting a tatoo, it would be a Husker one. 26 years in the Marine Corps, I just never could see doing that to myself.

I met a Dr. that is opening a business removing tatoos. He says the demand is so great he can not keep up. All of the prisons are contacting them. They can not get jobs because of them.

I know it is cool and hip now, and it may always be. But marking your body permantently just not my cup of tea.

Just the old guy giving advice, take it or leave it guys. But most that have them one day or another regret getting them. My son's future wife has one on her lower back, two years ago it was the neatest thing in the world, now she wants it gone worse than anything. Think before you ink is all I am saying. It is hard to get off and it supposedly hurts a lot worse. But they can be removed now.

haha... I love it.

I don't consider tatoos to be "trendy" or the "in" thing to do.

They are an expression & extension of yourself. They are part of who you are.

Now, if you got a barbed wire tatoo around your neck because everyone else did,

then that's a little stupid.

If they have meaning, that's what makes them special.

Well I have two tattoo's now one is a U.S. Flag with the scales of justice in front of it and it has banners above and below it that say "To Protect and Serve" "The Long Arm of the Law" It is my way of marking myself for achieving success after chasing something for many years. That is on my left shoulder. I love that tattoo and it shows how passionate I am for law enforcement. I wanted to get something on the other shoulder that I am passionate about like law enforcement and that would be Husker football. I have two spots reserved on the back of each shoulder for my unborn children (whenever they decide to arrive). I do have a tattoo on my right arm that the guy didn't do the best job on so I would like to get it covered up. One thing I would never put on my body is a girls name!!!! NO WAY!!!!

haha... I love it.

I don't consider tatoos to be "trendy" or the "in" thing to do.

They are an expression & extension of yourself. They are part of who you are.

Now, if you got a barbed wire tatoo around your neck because everyone else did,

then that's a little stupid.

If they have meaning, that's what makes them special.

i agree.

however, i look at it this way. tats' are an extension of the person who you are at that moment. people change, and later on down the road, you probably will not be that same person and the tat's meaning and purpose will no longer apply to who you are now.

Will that happen with a husker tat? probably not, unless you suddenly switch loyalties.

I have the N, along with many others (6 total). The N was my first and i made sure of that. "N" won't lose it's luster as some will. Make sure it's what you want and it's "for you" so to say, that way you won't keep seeing it everyday and kick yourself in the jewels for getting it. Another thing to be careful of is that they're VERY addicting.

I have the N, along with many others (6 total). The N was my first and i made sure of that. "N" won't lose it's luster as some will. Make sure it's what you want and it's "for you" so to say, that way you won't keep seeing it everyday and kick yourself in the jewels for getting it. Another thing to be careful of is that they're VERY addicting.

Yes they are......... :lol:

I have a customer that is an artist and owns his own shop. He says you get a high from doing it. He is covered from head to toe, and one hell of a nice guy. He has no regrets so it goes both ways. But as pig states things change. And as I said a Husker one is the only one I think I could ever consider.

I am not the type to say I told you so, just want you think before you ink.

Man, I have wanted a inked forever...my wife is in total favor of it.... I will only get a husker tatoo.... I figure, other than my children, it is the best thing to be marked with forever....

I am a real skinny, red-headed light skinned person, so I need to be careful where to get one....my damn shoulders are almost too damn skinny :angry: and I thought the lower calf thing was a little bit much for a guy....but someone could convince me otherwise....

so my only solution was on my upper back between my shoulder blades, but then I can't see the damn thing.... also, as a teacher, I would like to cover it up whenever I feel necessary, so arms are kind of out anyway..

Thinking of have HUSKERS written with the barbed wire look between shoulder baldes would be cool.