what to look for in the big 12

Add Octo and Dillard at LB full time (2 better LB than we had last year) and our defense is getting better

Throw in Suh who is better than Ola and the Beast or one of the Juco guys - Better yet

if they are better why didn't they start this year

ummmm.... injuries and lack of experience??? Bo and McKeon are pretty good, but I think you would be hard pressed to find a whole lot of people who think that they have more natural talent than Octo/Dillard. Im just happy we have all of them. Now we just need to find a way to get them all of the field as much as possible.

Add Octo and Dillard at LB full time (2 better LB than we had last year) and our defense is getting better

Throw in Suh who is better than Ola and the Beast or one of the Juco guys - Better yet

if they are better why didn't they start this year

i agree, ah duh?

Green will be in the same position for two years - Not true he is switching safety spots and will be in Shanles spot

Bowman will be our shut down corner, he will always be on the other teams best guy. Because of that the other corner doesnt have to play as well, - Dont think Grixby will see the field except to return punts, i expect Jones/Murillo to start with the other at nickel

Culbert, Thenarse and West could all contribute if necessary - I see Thenarse moving back to safety and being the heir apparent to Greens spot (due to his athleticism)

Turner will be AWESOME

Our Defense (talent wise) will be much improved but a word of caution....

[WE STILL HAVE THE SAME D-COORDINATOR]

I was enjoying your post untill you spoiled it with the slam on Coz. Let it alone. We all know that not everyone is a Coz fan, but lets see what he can do with this new talent and Bowman & Dillard back. You have all next season to slam him if you feel you have to. <_<

GBR!!!