pro day

just wondering what the pro day came out like, here is what I have heard

toad- 4.68 forty

Taylor- only threw no test

herian-4.68 forty, 30in. vertical

b-jax- 4.48

NFL.com says BJAX ran a 4.41 and 4.42! Hope thats correct...a lot of the info is messed up on there though like BJAX's height/moore's height etc...and also the times listed are so much more faster 40s than what they had at the combine so who knows.

edit: I saw the last post about the different surface...now I get the 40s part.

just wondering what the pro day came out like, here is what I have heard

toad- 4.68 forty

Taylor- only threw no test

herian-4.68 forty, 30in. vertical

b-jax- 4.48

NFL.com says BJAX ran a 4.41 and 4.42! Hope thats correct...a lot of the info is messed up on there though like BJAX's height/moore's height etc...and also the times listed are so much more faster 40s than what they had at the combine so who knows.

edit: I saw the last post about the different surface...now I get the 40s part.

i am sorry, at the pro-day he ran a 4.38 not 4.48, you were right about the conbine time though

It's confirmed that Matt Herian is about .2 slower than he was 2 years ago. Good showing by him and B-Jax nonetheless.

Yeah. That 4.68 isn't bad compared to the TE's at the combine. He ran a little faster than I thought he would too.

Omaha World Herald siad Herian had a 38 inch vertical. Also, said it's the first time he ran the 40 since he broke his leg. I would like to think he could drop those 2 tenths with some work on his start. I think he opened some eyes today with his speed in the 40 and explosion in the vertical jump. I would be surprised if he is drafted, but with that skill set I think he gets a free agent contract. I also believe he will is still recovering. I would look for him to get better over the nexy 10-12 months.

From NFL.com:

raska players worked indoors on FieldTurf. 23 teams were there, with about 60 people total viewing. Rams head coach Scott Linehan was there, as were the running backs coaches from Carolina and Kansas City. It was a very fast track, with players regularly putting up better times than they did at the Combine.

Player Position Gil's comments

Brandon Jackson RB (5-9 7/8, 206) ran 4.41 and 4.42 in the 40.

Adam Carriker DE (6-6, 291) ran 4.73 and 4.72 in the 40.

Jay Moore DL (6-6 ¾, 274) ran 4.74 and 4.76 in the 40.

Stewart Bradley LB (6-3 ¾, 258) ran 4.76 and 4.75 in the 40.

It's confirmed that Matt Herian is about .2 slower than he was 2 years ago. Good showing by him and B-Jax nonetheless.

Yeah. That 4.68 isn't bad compared to the TE's at the combine. He ran a little faster than I thought he would too.

I think 2 years ago he was faster. 4.68 still isn't too shabby as far as tight ends go. Wow, Carriker is a beast. Bradley is huge for an LB, jeezy creezy.

I think 2 years ago he was faster. 4.68 still isn't too shabby as far as tight ends go. Wow, Carriker is a beast. Bradley is huge for an LB, jeezy creezy.

Yes...Carriker is a beast....

JVNXINPPURZNHRG.20070307205434.JPG