zack taylor going up

Is there any reason at all why D Todd isn't on any radars? Is he not fast enough, is he not tall enough? what's the deal there?

I thought I read somewhere that he was going into Med school or something like that. Maybe i am wrong.

That's what I had heard as well..........

that is what I thought but he ran in the pro day so I don't know

don't sell zack short. that's all i'm sayin'.

Thats right, I think Zac has plenty of talent to make it. I also think that these guys that are saying that he doesn't have talent and a arm have been watching too much ESPN. Zac is good enough to play in the NFL. I hope the Dolphins pick him up.

Zac may end up as a pretty decent backup QB for a couple years and may end up getting a starting job if things line up perfectly - like they did for Tom Brady who also was a guy who was said to have a great mind for the game but not the talent.

Whatever Zac does in the pros, I'd love to see him on the staff at NU after his career is over.

Also listing Carriker as the 5th best DE is laughable. There is one end better than Carriker, and you could make a case for 2 but there's no way he's not 3rd at worst.

Zac may end up as a pretty decent backup QB for a couple years and may end up getting a starting job if things line up perfectly - like they did for Tom Brady who also was a guy who was said to have a great mind for the game but not the talent.

Whatever Zac does in the pros, I'd love to see him on the staff at NU after his career is over.

Also listing Carriker as the 5th best DE is laughable. There is one end better than Carriker, and you could make a case for 2 but there's no way he's not 3rd at worst.

Anderson and Adams are the only two that I would put ahead of Carriker, but they are 4-3 pass rushers while Carriker is a 3-4 end.

^ those are the two I was alluding two, even as a diehard husker fan its clear Gaines Adams is better than Carriker no matter what scheme they are best suited for but you could make a case for Anderson or Carriker to be 2nd depending on the defensive system of a particular team. But to say someone like Jarvis Moss or the Moses kid from Georgia is better than Carriker is laughable, because they just aren't.