zack taylor going up

i thought this was interesting i would love to see zac at the next level and apparently i am not alone...I'd root for Tampa if Zac was there.

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=131904

Tampa collects average QB's like Hugh Heffner collects 22 yr. old blondes. Give them a little pub and show them off here and there, and then replace them with a new batch every couple of years.

Just having a shot at the NFL is better than not having a shot though don't you think................ :dunno

i thought this was interesting i would love to see zac at the next level and apparently i am not alone...I'd root for Tampa if Zac was there.

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=131904

Tampa collects average QB's like Hugh Heffner collects 22 yr. old blondes. Give them a little pub and show them off here and there, and then replace them with a new batch every couple of years.

Anyone else think that maybe Gruden saw something when he came here for the coaches clinic last year? If his team is interested in Taylor, I bet he gets a shot. At least I hope he gets one.

I don't really see the Bucs drafting a quarterback. They already have Simms and Rattay on the roster as well as Garcia, I believe. I don't think they would use a draft pick on someone that would be fourth on the depth chart. They might try to pick him up as an undrafted free agent but I don't see them using a draft pick on him.

Isn't Minnesota losing Brad Johnson after this season (free agency)? I think Taylor would be a good fit there with Holmgren/Reid/Childress WCO ties there.

I have thought about that as a vikings fan also, but with brad johnson not working out that well with a short arm i doubt we get taylor, some guys are predicting we pick Quinn if avalible

Isn't Minnesota losing Brad Johnson after this season (free agency)? I think Taylor would be a good fit there with Holmgren/Reid/Childress WCO ties there.

I have thought about that as a vikings fan also, but with brad johnson not working out that well with a short arm i doubt we get taylor, some guys are predicting we pick Quinn if avalible

yeah, minnesota would do better with a franchise type draft pick.