One of the X factors.

I've gotta go Defensive backs, particularly the Cornerbacks. The return of Bowman will be key, but is he back to 100 percent? Also, is Jones ready to take a big step? I hear they are thinking about moving Thenarse back to safety, which means that Jones and Grixby are expected to compete for the other corner spot. So for me, the X-factor is definitely the CB position

I'm going to have to go with our return game. It's been years since we have had a good return game and probably ever since Groce went to the NFL is when it took a big dropoff. Hopefully we have multiple touchdowns/big returns next year to help out our scoring and field position. Maybe Mendoza will be a playmaker for us as a returner.

that is what callahan said was a team goal this year at his last press conference

X-factor - Offensive line. Somebody at a few places will need to shine. We lost Patrick and Huff will miss spring. Also posibly starting a new center. We are going to need to find out if the depth up front will be adequate. We will need leaders up front step up.

Last yr it was pound the rock. Well we did run the ball better but we can still be more consistant. Pass pro also improved still it needs to be way better.

Reading these posts... mayun we have some question marks going into next season.