ESPNs sportsnation question asks . . .

Nebraska, as of right now, isn't underrated as a program. We haven't been that good for a while. Winning the North, while nice, didn't bring us back in the eyes of the nation.

I'd love to see Nebraska restore the order, and think a BCS bowl this year IS a possibility...but as of right now, that poll doesn't shock me at all.

A digression: I HATE those shirts that say: Order Restored. They have the date of the 2005 Colorado game on them. Um...no. That game did not do it.

Nebraska, as of right now, isn't underrated as a program. We haven't been that good for a while. Winning the North, while nice, didn't bring us back in the eyes of the nation.

I'd love to see Nebraska restore the order, and think a BCS bowl this year IS a possibility...but as of right now, that poll doesn't shock me at all.

A digression: I HATE those shirts that say: Order Restored. They have the date of the 2005 Colorado game on them. Um...no. That game did not do it.

That game did resotre the order in the North....just not the whole Big XII

Doesn't surprise me that much, Nebraska is definitly underrated as a program... I was more surprised to see HuskerPreacher on here, welcome to the board!

I've posted a number of times. First thread started though. I get around for an old man.

Dad

Ya, I noticed that. You're catching up with me as far as post count goes :-P.

that is reasonable....It will be hard for us to get a BCS bid, it's fair to say about a 30% chance, thats better than most teams have..... it would require us to either win the Big XII or at least down USC or @Texas.....and in that case we can't have any OSU/Kansas meltdowns this year either. I am a big fan, but a reasonable one