It's been one year now since I became a member here at HuskerBoard. And I gotta tell you, HuskerBoard rules! I reside in the middle of penn state country, and the only news that the local media provides about the Cornhuskers is if a negative story comes out. Here I get all the information That I could want about the Cornhuskers. Be it games during the season, recruiting and other goings on. Plus I get to know more of the BEST fans on God's green earth. I love it here, and I thank the Admins, Mods and other members for the work they do to make this site so superior to anything else out there dealing with college football.

:bonez GBR!

I know I'm so obsessed with this site!!! :woo

obviously...;)

I kind of am too, it too is really my only source of Husker news, being from New York and all...

Which I would also like to thank the Admins and mods and everyone else for posting news and keeping everyone updated. :) good job! :clap

but anywho...congrats on the 1 year! :)

chuckleshuffle

It's been one year now since I became a member here at HuskerBoard. And I gotta tell you, HuskerBoard rules! I reside in the middle of penn state country, and the only news that the local media provides about the Cornhuskers is if a negative story comes out. Here I get all the information That I could want about the Cornhuskers. Be it games during the season, recruiting and other goings on. Plus I get to know more of the BEST fans on God's green earth. I love it here, and I thank the Admins, Mods and other members for the work they do to make this site so superior to anything else out there dealing with college football.

:bonez GBR!

Congrats on the 1 year. :clap I do have to say that your sig is very sexy, even to a woman, which would be me.... wished I looked like her ...maybe in a former life. Still very cool sig.

This really is the BEST venue for all things Husker. :clap

I know I'm so obsessed with this site!!! :woo

obviously...;)

I kind of am too, it too is really my only source of Husker news, being from New York and all...

Which I would also like to thank the Admins and mods and everyone else for posting news and keeping everyone updated. :) good job! :clap

but anywho...congrats on the 1 year! :)

Nicole, I hope you dont mind if I borrow your avatar?

This is the best board sure I'm biased. But having a great board and great people makes for a Fanfreakin'tastic HUSKER info pipeline. The added benefit is being a MOD gives me an excuse for peeking in all the time to make sure everything is going ok (wink, wink) Yes, dear coming dear. Gotta go

GBR

This is the best board sure I'm biased. But having a great board and great people makes for a Fanfreakin'tastic HUSKER info pipeline. The added benefit is being a MOD gives me an excuse for peeking in all the time to make sure everything is going ok (wink, wink) Yes, dear coming dear. Gotta go

GBR

Are you saying you guys are watching me when I go into the Daily Skin forum... What kinda show are you guys running here!!! :)