A. Peterson

HSKRNOKC

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly think by the time the contact comes along in Training Camp he'll be okay. That's a lot of time for that to heal completely without him doing anything to get it reinjured again...like playing basically. I don't think he's going to need surgery.

I almost had to do a double take when I saw the Vikings make a good first round pick. I was fully expecting them to take Ted Ginn Jr or somebody else that is not worthy of a top 10 pick.

Ginn wasn't even worthy of where he went with the Dolphins.

I almost had to do a double take when I saw the Vikings make a good first round pick. I was fully expecting them to take Ted Ginn Jr or somebody else that is not worthy of a top 10 pick.

Ginn wasn't even worthy of where he went with the Dolphins.

Exactly. Maybe 25 or so. Not really impressed.

I was excited when my vikes drafted him, I would have to have shot my self if they drafted the cry-baby Brady Quinn

I had the same fear that the Vikes would draft either Quinn or Ginn when they were on the clock....or that they wouldn't make a decision after their 15 minutes were up and three other teams would draft before them. AP should do well with the Vikes. I don't have a lot of confidence with T Jackson as the QB, and I believe that, in the near future, reality will hit the Viking braintrust in the face and they will be forced to acquire (either through free agency, trade or draft) a franchise QB, but drafting Quinn would have been a mistake IMO. It's not that I don't think that Quinn won't be a great QB in the NFL. It's just that the 'Queens have to have other weapons to support a young QB. Of course, all Vikes fans had to be worried that the team would draft Ginn since they had greatly overreached with Troy Williamson a couple of years ago. The truth is that the Vikings had so many need positions going into the draft. Getting AP was just a great value pick. It looks like an even better pick now that his collarbone looks like it won't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I was excited when my vikes drafted him, I would have to have shot my self if they drafted the cry-baby Brady Quinn

I had the same fear that the Vikes would draft either Quinn or Ginn when they were on the clock....or that they wouldn't make a decision after their 15 minutes were up and three other teams would draft before them. AP should do well with the Vikes. I don't have a lot of confidence with T Jackson as the QB, and I believe that, in the near future, reality will hit the Viking braintrust in the face and they will be forced to acquire (either through free agency, trade or draft) a franchise QB, but drafting Quinn would have been a mistake IMO. It's not that I don't think that Quinn won't be a great QB in the NFL. It's just that the 'Queens have to have other weapons to support a young QB. Of course, all Vikes fans had to be worried that the team would draft Ginn since they had greatly overreached with Troy Williamson a couple of years ago. The truth is that the Vikings had so many need positions going into the draft. Getting AP was just a great value pick. It looks like an even better pick now that his collarbone looks like it won't be a problem.

I didn't think grabbing a qb would do much good with the players they would have had to put out there with him. T. Jackson may surprise, at least I hope so. They had a very good draft, rb, wr's. It's a start, and yeah thank god they didn't draft Ginn.

GBR!!!