RB Jonas Gray

Michigan and Louisville who just entered the picture for Demens are both something to worry about. alot of people think that they will be N. At least Gray anyway. I dont feel really comfortable right now though with those two schools in the mix for both players.

I wouldn't worry about it, OKC. Based on what I read just a few minutes ago, I feel better about landing the Michigan duo than I did last week. I was pretty confident then as well.

Michigan and Louisville who just entered the picture for Demens are both something to worry about. alot of people think that they will be N. At least Gray anyway. I dont feel really comfortable right now though with those two schools in the mix for both players.

I wouldn't worry about it, OKC. Based on what I read just a few minutes ago, I feel better about landing the Michigan duo than I did last week. I was pretty confident then as well.

Feel free to give a "free sample" of what you just read??

^

From what I have read, the MSU Rivals' board seems pretty confident that Demens and Gray will end up as Huskers. Before, MSU had thought they were in pretty good position, even after Gray's visit to Lincoln. But now, they seem to think both are headed to Lincoln. The news came out just this morning from what I can gather as well.

Willie i hope your right because that would freakin rock!