Lebron James

cmb23

Does he LOVE it like you LOVE CAPS??!!!11!!!!!!

Without Shaq, Kobe has zero rings. And if they don't win this year, the Lakers window with Kobe has shut.

Without Pippen and Rodman, Jordan has zero rings. Without Kareem and Worthy, Magic has zero rings. Without Robinson, Parker and Ginobli, Duncan has zero rings. Without Garnett and Allen, Pierce has zero rings. Without Shaq, Wade has zero rings. Without Hamilton and Wallace, Billups has zero rings.

What exactly is your point?

Ok just saw this post. It doesn't matter how many rings you have but this post doesn't work.

Jordan has three rings without Rodman. 91,92,93. Jordan basically played with Pippen throughout his career with the Bulls.

Without Robinson Parker, Ginobli, and Duncan each have two rings with the Spurs. 2005 and 2007.

I will give you that Allen and Pierce don't have any rings without Garnett.

I will also give you Wade hasn't won a championship without Shaq but that year Shaq averaged a career low in minutes played so he could have won a ring that year. Plus Wade has only been in the league since 03 so give it time.

But I'm glad you gave the Billups one some time. :sarcasm He hasn't even played a full year with the Nuggets. Give that time too.

By the way, if anyone else who wasn't named Kobe Bryant turned with his elbows that high, and crushed a guy rushing in to double team, its a foul, not a game winning 3 pointer.

Just sayin...That the NBA sucks because they decide when the rules matter.

By the way, if anyone else who wasn't named Kobe Bryant turned with his elbows that high, and crushed a guy rushing in to double team, its a foul, not a game winning 3 pointer.

Just sayin...That the NBA sucks because they decide when the rules matter.

This is true especially with the technicals that aren't getting called anymore.

Well if we're going to talk about individual instances...

How about the three times I saw (which is a good indication that there was more) Dwight Howard throwing his weight into someone to completely take them out of the play, thus getting an easy 2. Especially the late call on Derek Fisher for 'pushing' Howard when Howard was simultaneously pushing Gasol enough to where he was later on the ground.

Oh yeah, there was also a play where Howard was very obviously and very deliberately by any stretch of the imagination yanking on Pau Gasol's jersey on a rebound. The Lakers got the board, but you get the point.

How about Pietrus' foul on Kobe's jumper late that was deemed a no contact airball? Yeah, he hit him on the hand, but he hit him simultaneously with Kobe's release and prevented Kobe's hand from being able to flick through, most definitely a foul.

How about the 37 free throws the Magic attempted (compared to 20 for the Lakers. Over a 16:53 stretch from the fourth quarter until the last three seconds of overtime, Orlando attempted 18 free throws and L.A. attempted zero.

How about the Magic's 19 turnovers, compared to 8 for the Lakers?

Bill Simmons put it best, which is great since he harps on Kobe and the Lakers any chance he gets, when he says:

"You know what? I'd be more angry about the no-call on the elbow if the Lakers hadn't gotten screwed by calls all game. With that said ... that was like the Jordan/Russell shove in that an illegal play should have been called (and wasn't), and that play partially decided the game. Which always sucks. On the other hand, Fisher made the two biggest shots of this game and nobody on Orlando stepped up. Howard's last field goal came at the 11:12 mark of the third quarter. Orlando made one field goal in the last 6:30 of the game (including OT). Turkoglu went scoreless in the last 6:30. Lewis scored six points and missed eight of 10 shots. The free-throw disparity was so obnoxious that Orlando missed as many freebies as L.A. made. Did the Magic do anything to WIN this game? No. The Lakers fought for it and they deserved it. Period."

How about the three times I saw (which is a good indication that there was more) Dwight Howard throwing his weight into someone to completely take them out of the play, thus getting an easy 2. Especially the late call on Derek Fisher for 'pushing' Howard when Howard was simultaneously pushing Gasol enough to where he was later on the ground.

Oh yeah, there was also a play where Howard was very obviously and very deliberately by any stretch of the imagination yanking on Pau Gasol's jersey on a rebound. The Lakers got the board, but you get the point.

How about Pietrus' foul on Kobe's jumper late that was deemed a no contact airball? Yeah, he hit him on the hand, but he hit him simultaneously with Kobe's release and prevented Kobe's hand from being able to flick through, most definitely a foul.

How about the 37 free throws the Magic attempted (compared to 20 for the Lakers. Over a 16:53 stretch from the fourth quarter until the last three seconds of overtime, Orlando attempted 18 free throws and L.A. attempted zero.

Bill Simmons put it best, which is great since he harps on Kobe and the Lakers any chance he gets, when he says:

"You know what? I'd be more angry about the no-call on the elbow if the Lakers hadn't gotten screwed by calls all game. With that said ... that was like the Jordan/Russell shove in that an illegal play should have been called (and wasn't), and that play partially decided the game. Which always sucks. On the other hand, Fisher made the two biggest shots of this game and nobody on Orlando stepped up. Howard's last field goal came at the 11:12 mark of the third quarter. Orlando made one field goal in the last 6:30 of the game (including OT). Turkoglu went scoreless in the last 6:30. Lewis scored six points and missed eight of 10 shots. The free-throw disparity was so obnoxious that Orlando missed as many freebies as L.A. made. Did the Magic do anything to WIN this game? No. The Lakers fought for it and they deserved it. Period."

orlando could have put the Lakers away with FT's but it's there own fault they lost. With 2 days rest the Lakers are looking good to close it out Sunday night.

Same with the lakers. Ariza should have been called for being out of bounce when he came from out of bounce to get the ball. He only had one foot in bounce when he grabbed the ball when you need two. Another costly by the officials.

I don't think in the pros you need 2 feet - I've seen that happen numorus times with the Lakers this year and they've never called it.

orlando could have put the Lakers away with FT's but it's there own fault they lost. With 2 days rest the Lakers are looking good to close it out Sunday night.

The Lakers only shot 20 ft's because the magic were playing good d the whole game. And if you want to talk jersey holds just about everyone in the league does it. Yeah Howard got away with a couple of fouls but he got hammered a couple of times when he was going up and also when he caught the ball. He is so big they let a lot go down low. But I have to say that I agree with SouthBay this one is over. The Magic have let two go and you can't do that to a team like the Lakers. But yeah the rule is that you have to have both feet in bounce before you caan touch or have possesion of the ball.

I bet they say anyone except LeBron and Mo Williams, kind of like what the Nuggets said anyone but Melo and K-Mart. to get AI. It will be interesting though if the Shaq deal happens.

I guess the offer is for Ben Wallace and some guy named Sasha ? - Those 2 would equal the 20 million contract that shaq has for next year. I hope it happens because shaq is too old to make a difference late in the season anymore.