my 07 Prediction

Marlon Lucky will stay healthy and rush for 1500 yards and catch for 500

there will be no drop off at the running back spot.

though brandon jackson did a wonderful job last year and he'd been one of my favorite players the last couple years mostly because of his attitude, this year we'll have another running back who is bigger stronger and faster with as much experiance going into his junior year.

In my oppinion this is marlon's year to breakout, I think we've all been expecting too much from him his first two years in the WCO he should now know the offense like the back of his hand now plus he'll have the starting job every game barring injury.

all in all he was a 5* coming out of high school and this year I believe he shows all 5 of those 5 stars

also add in callahan's best O-Line in his tenure here at nebraska and Lucky as well as are offense should have one heck of a year

I also think that this year is going to be great for our offense. We have a strong armed, NFL type QB, by far the best O-line Cally has ever had at Nebraska, receivers galore, and finally a tight end, maybe two, who can stretch the field. There are some people that just feel more comfortable KNOWING that they are the man no matter what. They play looser and with more confidence, and that is what Lucky is going to do this year. Nicks is going to be an all big 12 lineman, byford is going to be ten times better than he was last year, coaches said Christenson rated as the best lineman repeatedly, pain train is in his natural position IMO, and Murtha seems to finally be playing up to his potential, not to mention the three RS Frosh along with Burkes that are coming in. We have two big bruisers to spell lucky if he needs it for a series or a couple plays. I think with the anticipated improved line play, callahan is going to be able to do a lot more with the offense this year, instead of having ten TE's in the game. Averaging 35-40 points a game is what I am expecting.

Marlon Lucky will stay healthy and rush for 1500 yards and catch for 500

there will be no drop off at the running back spot.

though brandon jackson did a wonderful job last year and he'd been one of my favorite players the last couple years mostly because of his attitude, this year we'll have another running back who is bigger stronger and faster with as much experiance going into his junior year.

In my oppinion this is marlon's year to breakout, I think we've all been expecting too much from him his first two years in the WCO he should now know the offense like the back of his hand now plus he'll have the starting job every game barring injury.

all in all he was a 5* coming out of high school and this year I believe he shows all 5 of those 5 stars

also add in callahan's best O-Line in his tenure here at nebraska and Lucky as well as are offense should have one heck of a year

I like your predicition and hope you are 100% correct.

I think the possibility exists in what you said to be very possible.

Minus murphy

I agree 100% with your assessment. Lucky is going to have a monster year. Our O-Line is going to be better than we even think. An improved line and running game = an improved passing game, plus we have a better QB than last year that can stretch the field, some TE's that can get downfield and a WR corp that is grown due to maturity of both the older guys along with some of the young studs. Our Offense will be really good, NO MORE of those second half lulls because this year teams wont be able to come out in the second half and concentrate on stopping one aspect of the offense.

On Defense I believe we will be twice as good as last year.

Suh is better than anyone starting last year. Our Ends arent as good but Turner can play. LB will be much better as McKeon will bounce back from a bad year, Ruud is in the best position for him. If either one doesnt cut it Brandenburgh can fill in and Dillard (A STUD) is healthy. Having a focused and healthy Octavien is a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference add the fact that Coz is putting him in a position to create havoc and make plays, Our LB corps is much better. In the D-Backfield Jones will be much improved (HE WILL PLAY ON SUNDAYS) Bowman will be back at some point, Murillo is very good and Grixby has experience. Shanle isnt on the team so that is an improvement already but Asante is going to be a big time player this year and if Wilson is pushing Green then that only means we will have better Safeties. I like Green and think his move to FS will be a huge improvement if he plays over wilson. Due to our better D-Backfield and a better LB corp that will create more havoc, our DE will have better numbers than last year even though they arent as good. We will have the ability to send more people and play at a much faster pace on the Defensive side of the ball.