Thinking of visiting for a game

So I haven't been to a Husker game, ever (moved from Nebraska at a young age) but we're thinking of visiting. Nothing definite because a lot of scheduling has to pan out right, but if we were able to attend a game, what do you guys think?

USC, because it's a game of such implications?

Nevada, because we *know* we're going to smoke them and that will be fun to watch?

So I haven't been to a Husker game, ever (moved from Nebraska at a young age) but we're thinking of visiting. Nothing definite because a lot of scheduling has to pan out right, but if we were able to attend a game, what do you guys think?

Nevada, because we *know* we're going to smoke them and that will be fun to watch?

I wouldn't be so sure that we will smoke Nevada in the opener. They have a potent offense and were a solid team last year. If you are looking to attend a game that we smoke the opponent, Ball St or Iowa St are your best bets. USC will probably be the most intense. OSU and Nevada will probably be high scoring and A&M should be a dogfight once again.

yeah, USC will be tough to get tickets too. Although I may be one of the many walking around looking for generous Husker fans with extra tickets too.

Definitely go to a game where you are sure it's going to be a close game. Blowouts are great and all but the crowd is nowhere near psyched up as they are during big, close games.

Is Nevada the first game? Might be hot as heck. I saw Ohio State playing some cup cake and people were passing out all over the place.

If you've got a choice I think the Okie State revenge game in October might be a good one to pick or TAMU the next weekend.