espn's ivan maisel lists the top 10 worst coaches

Excuse me miss I didnt mean to be cliche! :lol: Just jokin'! As far as buisness, donating has increased nearly 40% since he took over. Is it entirely his doing? Of course not, but he does have a big part in it. Two accounts? My friend tried to "fix" my slow computer and when I came back here the site said I don't exist.....don't understand.......f**k computers.

That "cliche" comment was meant as a joke, I know that doesn't always translate in teh intraweb. I probably should've used an emoticon or something.

Anyway, where are you getting that information about increased donations? I'm not so sure I believe that.

I heard it on some radio talk show and I cant remember the dollar amounts they said, but I just remember thinking it was around 40%. I probably shouldnt have even said anything since I cant quote the real #, but unless the host of that show was making it up I promise its real.

F**k, what is this Germany? Steve is simple, he's an a$$hole thats good at buisness. Should he be in charge of things that affect our tradition greatly? IDK. But he is, and for the most part he is doing what makes the most buisness sense. Unfortunately, buisness is cut throat and bad $hit happens to good people.

Personally, I liken it more to Pravda. The whole Nazi thing is so cliche. As far as him being good at business, well...that remains to be seen.

BTW, why do you have two different accounts?

Excuse me miss I didnt mean to be cliche! :lol: Just jokin'! As far as buisness, donating has increased nearly 40% since he took over. Is it entirely his doing? Of course not, but he does have a big part in it. Two accounts? My friend tried to "fix" my slow computer and when I came back here the site said I don't exist.....don't understand.......f**k computers.

What's your other account?

Also, not to get back to topic or anything, but 3 of the coaches on the just missed list, won their division last year(Callahan, Gailey, Nutt). I think the author is just trying to stir up crap, so be it. If it was the case of doing the least with the most, USC losing 2 Pac 10 games last year with all those studs should have earned Pete Carroll an honorable mention as well.

If you want to be a Nutt cheerleader, more power to you. However, IMO he is a horrible coach. I compare him to Pinkel. He'll beat somebody he probably shouldn't, and then he'll completely lay an egg against someone he should beat. Supposedly, he's this great recruiter. But, I'm not very impressed with his coaching ability at all. Everyone likes cliche's here I see so I'll liken one to Nutt and last year: sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while.

F**k, what is this Germany? Steve is simple, he's an a$$hole thats good at buisness. Should he be in charge of things that affect our tradition greatly? IDK. But he is, and for the most part he is doing what makes the most buisness sense. Unfortunately, buisness is cut throat and bad $hit happens to good people.

Personally, I liken it more to Pravda. The whole Nazi thing is so cliche. As far as him being good at business, well...that remains to be seen.

BTW, why do you have two different accounts?

What's your other account?

Also, not to get back to topic or anything, but 3 of the coaches on the just missed list, won their division last year(Callahan, Gailey, Nutt). I think the author is just trying to stir up crap, so be it. If it was the case of doing the least with the most, USC losing 2 Pac 10 games last year with all those studs should have earned Pete Carroll an honorable mention as well.

If you want to be a Nutt cheerleader, more power to you. However, IMO he is a horrible coach. I compare him to Pinkel. He'll beat somebody he probably shouldn't, and then he'll completely lay an egg against someone he should beat. Supposedly, he's this great recruiter. But, I'm not very impressed with his coaching ability at all. Everyone likes cliche's here I see so I'll liken one to Nutt and last year: sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while.

I'm not being a cheerleader for Nutt, if you read more than 4 words of my post, you'd know that. I was just pointing out what was painfully obvious, but not mentioned in the midst of a pillowfight. Those 3 guys won their division last year. Period. I think if you win your division, especially in the Big 12, SEC and ACC, you have probably done an alright job.

It took TO 6 years to beat OU, Callahan just needs to find his groove and then I think people may look back at this time of questioning and laugh about it.

i'm sorry i quoted the wrong writer.

since he has averaged 5 losses a year, callahan hasn't turned anything around yet.

osborne never lost 4,5, or 6 games in a season

Are you seriously saying T.O. NEVER had a 4 loss season? :wtf Do I seriously have to go through all these old seasons and count how many 4 and 5 loss teams TO had? He was an amazing coach....who went through alot to have the success he did, don't minimize the struggle by wearing rose colored glasses that are that thick.

T.O. NEVER EVER had a 4 loss season at Nebraska. :madash

I see you've left the comfy confines of BRB to spread your propaganda here. Are you like some kind of missionary or something?

I support the Cornhuskers—including our current coach and AD. Isn't the point of this message board to support the Nebraska Cornhuskers? Who do you support?

What's a BRBer? :shrug:

If you mean another Husker board, then come on. It's so pointless to have "board loyalty" count over "team loyalty." What boards people post on shouldn't matter.

In most cases, you're right, but the board I'm referring to is just an extension of the athletic dept and another attempt by SP to control the media. It's nothing but propaganda, and they send their minions to other boards to spread that propaganda and I will call them out every time I see one. If they had any brains they wouldn't use the same monikers.

Paranoia is one of the first signs of dementia.

It's official. Time to check you into the home. ;)

If you mean another Husker board, then come on. It's so pointless to have "board loyalty" count over "team loyalty." What boards people post on shouldn't matter.

In most cases, you're right, but the board I'm referring to is just an extension of the athletic dept and another attempt by SP to control the media. It's nothing but propaganda, and they send their minions to other boards to spread that propaganda and I will call them out every time I see one. If they had any brains they wouldn't use the same monikers.

Drats. You are on to me. Another evil plan of Steve Pederson foiled by your vigilance. If only I had thought to change my moniker you would have never uncovered me as the Athletic Dept minion that I am.

--Necava shakes clenched fist, then slinks away to the NU minion cave (formerly the mushroom garden under east stadium) to help Dark Lord Pederson formulate another scheme for world domination--

Drats. You are on to me. Another evil plan of Steve Pederson foiled by your vigilance. If only I had thought to change my moniker you would have never uncovered me as the Athletic Dept minion that I am.

--Necava shakes clenched fist, then slinks away to the NU minion cave (formerly the mushroom garden under east stadium) to help Dark Lord Pederson formulate another scheme for world domination--

:rollin

I see you've left the comfy confines of BRB to spread your propaganda here. Are you like some kind of missionary or something?

I support the Cornhuskers—including our current coach and AD. Isn't the point of this message board to support the Nebraska Cornhuskers? Who do you support?

Heh, spoken like a true BRBer. They have trained you well over there.

In true BRB fashion, he plays the wild exaggeration card. You people are soooo predictable. By the way, why did they hide the Banned Users Forum over there? Were they worried they may be exposed for being the classless POSs they are?

In true BRB fashion, he plays the wild exaggeration card. You people are soooo predictable. By the way, why did they hide the Banned Users Forum over there? Were they worried they may be exposed for being the classless POSs they are?

What in the wide world of sports are you talking about? :wacko:

Red With Anger

In today's Mailbag, SI.com's Stewart Mandel addresses reader responses to his list of best and worst coaches (Nebraska fans are not too happy), predicts breakout players and more. linky

Must have been a HUGE outcry from Husker Nation. Stewie Mandel is backpedaling—somewhat. The asshat won’t admit he is wrong about Coach Callahan, but the current mailbag publishes a couple of well written letters from fans.