Husker Man Laws T-shirt

For those that didnt see my post in another thread, we're going to design a "husker man laws" t-shirt. So we need your input. Im sure you all remember the infamous thread started last yr by General Blackshirt - well what I'd like from everyone is a list of your favorite 10 laws that you want on the shirt. Post them in this thread, and we'll use the 10 laws that get the most overall requests.

So look over the thread here, and pick out your favorites, or come up with some new ones, and post in this thread. We'd like to have the final 10 laws established by next Sun July 22, so we can get moving on designing these shirts to be ready by the 1st game!!

:bonez:w00t:bonez

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13095

T.O. stands for Tom Osborne

MAN LAW!!!!!

There is no such thing as a good loss.

"YOU MUST SCREAM UNTIL YOU LOSE YOUR VOICE ANYTIME YOU ATTEND A HUSKER GAME!!!!"

ALWAYS START TAILGATING BY 9 AM ON GAMEDAYS!

You must love re-watching great Husker games and still get goosebumps!

"You should never leave a Husker game early, no matter what the score is or what the weather is like."

My top 10 in no specific order-

1.Thou shalt not have any other teams before THE HUSKERS

2. WEAR RED

3. T.O. stands for Tom Osborne

4. Everyone should have a Husker decal or something on your vehicle that says you're a Husker fan.

5. Never leave a Husker game early, no matter what the score is or what the weather is like.

6. Stand and scream like you have never screamed during a Husker game....home or away. Or YOU MUST SCREAM UNTIL YOU LOSE YOUR VOICE ANYTIME YOU ATTEND A HUSKER GAME

maybe combine it so it says: Stand and Scream until you lose your voice anytime you attend a HUSKER game... Home or Away!!!

7. Weddings are forbidden on game day.

8. When you become married, you shall convert your wife.

9. On game day no matter where you live a husker flag should be waving on a flag pole.

I can't wait for the shirts!! THey are gonna be a huge hit!

1. No matter where you are at in the world on game day. When you get out of bed and start your day, you shall turn toward the direction of the MECA of football MEMORIAL STADIUM and say 3 Hail Huskers and Yell GO BIG RED

2. Every real Husker will forever call it (doing the #2), taking a K-State and wiping his Colorado

3. "You should never leave a Husker game early, no matter what the score is or what the weather is like."

4. if you have a dog, his name shall be Herbie!!! (or Husker)

5. No one should every quit watching a Husker game on the TV.

6. you should never miss the begining of a nebraska football game

7 You need to identify the 22 starters for the Huskers.

8 "Throwin the bones" is not a sex act to be performed with your wife or girlfriend

9. Nobody shall complain about the cheese of their Valentino's pizza being stuck to the lid of the cardboard container that they buy from one of the vendors. It shall be scraped off with a finger and eaten.

10. A man shall only do shots of Watermelon Pucker when they are on the house after every Touchdown while watching a Husker game at a sports bar.

This is great!!!!

1. Wear Red and be loud!!!

2. Every Husker fan shall watch every Husker game from beginning to end no matter what the outcome is!!!!

3. Every Husker fan shall stand during the game and yell loud enough that they lose their voice halfway through the 2nd Quarter!!!!

4. On game day whether you are at home or at the stadium you shall wear red!!!!

5. When you are married you shall convert your spouse to the Power of Red!!!!

6. No Husker fan shall EVER leave a game early no matter what the score or weather is!!!!

7. Sex is only acceptable before the game or after the game...........NEVER during it no matter how hot they are!!!!

8. You shall hold your hand up and do the "3 and out" sign during a successful defensive stand!!!!

9. You shall throw the bones anytime there is a great defensive play or stand!!!!

10. You shall name your first born male child after a former Husker player!!!!

"Man laws live 'em, learn 'em, love 'em!!!" :bonez:bonez:bonez

Hmm...

Sex is only acceptable before or after the game...no matter HOW hot she is!

:)

WHOA!!!! Slow down - let's think about that one. I mean, I'm as big a fan as there is, but if Kate Beckinsale strolls into my living room naked during a game - well, I'm sorry, but I'm takin' her then and there. With my wife present...

T.O. stands for Tom Osbourne.

Never leave a game early or show up late.

Know the school song.

No weddings on gameday.

Eat Runzas and Valentinos on gameday.

Bleed Husker red.

1995 is the most superior year. Ever.

Red is completely mandatory on Saturdays.

Liking Miami and Colorado is not acceptable.

'N' is the most dominant letter in the alphabet.

Yeah, some of mine I made up, and others i re-worded, because it IS a t-shirt, so they need to be acceptable length.

Hmm...

WHOA!!!! Slow down - let's think about that one. I mean, I'm as big a fan as there is, but if Kate Beckinsale strolls into my living room naked during a game - well, I'm sorry, but I'm takin' her then and there. With my wife present...

I guess this is why they invented DVR's??? :clap

Hmm...

I guess this is why they invented DVR's??? :clap

Damn straight, bro. Damn straight...