Just For Fun

OK, here we go. Virtual Huskers on default settings simulated season continues. Big 12 Title Game vs #6 Texas A&M.........................

We pull out a nailbiter 24 - 21 to now sit at 9 - 4 (ranked #16) and BIG 12 CHAMPS!!!

We receive an invite to play #5 (11 - 1) Michigan in the Fiesta Bowl!

Those results later today.

After a very tough first half of the season, the Virtual Huskers end up beating 11 - 1 #5 ranked Michigan in the Fiesta Bowl 27 - 20. We finish the season at 10 - 4 and ranked #9.

So what do you guys think? Would you be happy with this type of season? NCAA 2008 on default settings turned out pretty good in my book. Let's hope the real season turns out even better!!!

After a very tough first half of the season, the Virtual Huskers end up beating 11 - 1 #5 ranked Michigan in the Fiesta Bowl 27 - 20. We finish the season at 10 - 4 and ranked #9.

So what do you guys think? Would you be happy with this type of season? NCAA 2008 on default settings turned out pretty good in my book. Let's hope the real season turns out even better!!!

I'd be very happy with a conference championship and a BCS Bowl win... but, the losses to aTm and Mizzou... I could do without.

Yeah there are way to many interceptions in this game. i threw 3 with keller yesterday against nevada. but the other way around they threw 6. so its not just keller its the whole game in general.

Starting the dynasty actually took awhile because of the summer workouts and such. Once i got to it though i beat nevada 63-0. i thought heisman was gonna be harder this year, but i think ill wait till usc game to find out.