Music Downloads

Just curious if there were still any free music download sites out there that were LEGAL??? I know that songs are 99cents or whatever, so the $$$ isn't a big thing (I was going to download a few songs for a CD to put in the car that my 5 year old likes listening to), but figured if there was still somewhere out there that would let you do it without the FBI knocking down my door and taking my computer I'd check it out.

You can discuss this in theory and hypotheticals, but please don't discuss actual sites or practices. If it's illegal, Huskerboard could be held liable for facilitating the practice. If you need to, take the discussion off line and away from Hboard..

I have a decent site that costs 99 cents per song or a few dollars per album. It is legal and it doesn't take much to register. Can I mention the name? I wish I could take a NAP but I think it is time to STER my soup that is cooking.

If it's legal, discuss away..

if not, can i pm cmb about it??

No, take discussions of an illegal nature completely off hboard.

Christ...you guys are making it sound like I'm trying to line up a hit on someone that owns a whorehouse and sells crack. I was just wondering where I could download "Party Like A Rockstar" because my 5-year old sings it on the way to daycare in the morning.

Thanks for the advice, but I had it downloaded (LEGAL - 99 cents off Yahoo) about 15 minutes after I posted the thread.

if not, can i pm cmb about it??

No, take discussions of an illegal nature completely off hboard.

Christ...you guys are making it sound like I'm trying to line up a hit on someone that owns a whorehouse and sells crack. I was just wondering where I could download "Party Like A Rockstar" because my 5-year old sings it on the way to daycare in the morning.

Thanks for the advice, but I had it downloaded (LEGAL - 99 cents off Yahoo) about 15 minutes after I posted the thread.

i dont think that is it at all, it is just by members promoting something that is illegal, that the board could be held liable which could end in the board being shut down.

and since this is the best Husker Fan Board, we do not want that to happen