ELITE 11 MVP 2007 IS BLAINE GABBERT

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

whatever. it clearly means something. obviously nothing is set in stone, but it shows he has a ton of talent, and every report out of the camp was that not only is he super talented, but that he works his butt off

but yeah other than the fact that he is very athletic, talented, and works hard, it means nothing

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

Axl...yes everyone would obviously take a great career at NU with many wins and championships over these awards but it is great to see that Gabbert can compete and beat the top QB recruits in the country. It is definitely exciting for the QB position at Nebraska...we have arguably the top QB recruit this year. I think this bodes well for attracting top QB talent to Nebraska to compete against teams like USC, Florida, and Michigan for QB talent in the future. Props to Nebraska!

This is awesome for Blaine, but do you think it might hurt Nebraska in the end. What if he is now propelled into the 5 star category and recruiting efforts from the other big schools turn their focus to him? He says he is committed to Nebraska, but I hope all this new hype that he is getting doesn't get him thinking he should go elsewhere. :hmmph

GBR

This is awesome for Blaine, but do you think it might hurt Nebraska in the end. What if he is now propelled into the 5 star category and recruiting efforts from the other big schools turn their focus to him? He says he is committed to Nebraska, but I hope all this new hype that he is getting doesn't get him thinking he should go elsewhere. :hmmph

GBR

Thats is exactly what I am saying...Callahan definately need to keep this guys number on speed dial to keep reminding him how kick a*s we are and for assurance that this is the right school for him!

This kid is Awesome....i am sure most of you saw the video highlights @ rivals.com right?