ELITE 11 MVP 2007 IS BLAINE GABBERT

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys ever heard of Chance Mock? He was the Elite 11 MVP from the Woodlands, TX a few years back. He was beat out by a redshirt freshman named Vincent Young! VY was the Houston TD Club MVP, Army All-American game MVP, 2 Rose Bowl MVPs, NFL Rookie of the Year... He has got IT! He wasn't the Elite 11 MVP, but he was the nations#1 player and QB recruit his senior year.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys ever heard of Chance Mock? He was the Elite 11 MVP from the Woodlands, TX a few years back. He was beat out by a redshirt freshman named Vincent Young! VY was the Houston TD Club MVP, Army All-American game MVP, 2 Rose Bowl MVPs, NFL Rookie of the Year... He has got IT! He wasn't the Elite 11 MVP, but he was the nations#1 player and QB recruit his senior year.

Yes, that's one example, but who's to say that Blaine Gabbert can't be Elite 11 MVP plus all of those things that VY was (and maybe more!) You never know! Oh well thats why the game is played on the field not through websites or on paper!

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

It's amazing...NU fans get all pissed off that recruits go somewhere else, but then when they commit they get dogged on for having nice accomplishments, but since it isn't against an NU opponent, it's crap.

These recruits DO look at these sites, they are passionate about football and the teams they would like to play for, so don't think for a minute that they don't care about being appreciated...even by fans that they will eventually have to play in front of.

I'm not saying you're wrong, Axl...but think about what you're posting. Young athletes are impressionable, and if they start to get the feeling they are not wanted, they will go elsewhere.

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

It's amazing...NU fans get all pissed off that recruits go somewhere else, but then when they commit they get dogged on for having nice accomplishments, but since it isn't against an NU opponent, it's crap.

These recruits DO look at these sites, they are passionate about football and the teams they would like to play for, so don't think for a minute that they don't care about being appreciated...even by fans that they will eventually have to play in front of.

I'm not saying you're wrong, Axl...but think about what you're posting. Young athletes are impressionable, and if they start to get the feeling they are not wanted, they will go elsewhere.

he's not axl. axl *sued* him.

and in retrospect, i'm thinking he deserved to be sued by axl.

I hate to burst everyones bubble , but according to knowledgable Mizzou fans on Tigerboard , Blaine has decommited from Nebraska and is heading to either Florida or USC. This is terrible news!

Knowledgeable Mizzou fans on their message board huh? The biased ones that hate Nebraska and wouldn't mind starting rumors if it caused some heartburn for Husker fans?

I hate to burst everyones bubble , but according to knowledgable Mizzou fans on Tigerboard , Blaine has decommited from Nebraska and is heading to either Florida or USC. This is terrible news!

Not a chance. They are hoping to get a rise out of Husker Nation. Blow it off.

Not a chance. They are hoping to get a rise out of Husker Nation. Blow it off.

yea....or show some proof! :nutz