ELITE 11 MVP 2007 IS BLAINE GABBERT

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

It's amazing...NU fans get all pissed off that recruits go somewhere else, but then when they commit they get dogged on for having nice accomplishments, but since it isn't against an NU opponent, it's crap.

These recruits DO look at these sites, they are passionate about football and the teams they would like to play for, so don't think for a minute that they don't care about being appreciated...even by fans that they will eventually have to play in front of.

I'm not saying you're wrong, Axl...but think about what you're posting. Young athletes are impressionable, and if they start to get the feeling they are not wanted, they will go elsewhere.

Hi Blaine!!

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

It's amazing...NU fans get all pissed off that recruits go somewhere else, but then when they commit they get dogged on for having nice accomplishments, but since it isn't against an NU opponent, it's crap.

These recruits DO look at these sites, they are passionate about football and the teams they would like to play for, so don't think for a minute that they don't care about being appreciated...even by fans that they will eventually have to play in front of.

I'm not saying you're wrong, Axl...but think about what you're posting. Young athletes are impressionable, and if they start to get the feeling they are not wanted, they will go elsewhere.

he's not axl. axl *sued* him.

and in retrospect, i'm thinking he deserved to be sued by axl.

No........Axl is king d*ck. He deserves everything that's negative happening to him right now. And believe me, there is a lot of it.

Myself 1 Axl 0

Gabbert will definitely be the top recruit of the BC era, I pray we can hang on to him and get him signed. The NCAA really needs to allow an early signing period because this kid looks like the real deal. I'm convinced that he would already be a 5 star had he committed to a school like USC or Florida.

That's great to hear. I'm looking forward to the Witt vs. Gabbert competition the next couple of years......

Actually it will probly be Gabert vs Lee.....unfortunately Witt may be S.O.L. and the odd man out at the QB position.

Witt is Sharp...very smart and a quick thinker...has freaky accuracy and quick release. probably knows the offense better than Keller and Ganz, he is very bright.

That's great to hear. I'm looking forward to the Witt vs. Gabbert competition the next couple of years......

Actually it will probly be Gabert vs Lee.....unfortunately Witt may be S.O.L. and the odd man out at the QB position.

Witt is Sharp...very smart and a quick thinker...has freaky accuracy and quick release. probably knows the offense better than Keller and Ganz, he is very bright.

ok your getting ahead of yourself ganz has been here nearly 4 years I'm doubting Witt, who has been here since spring, knows close to the amount that ganz does

ok your getting ahead of yourself ganz has been here nearly 4 years I'm doubting Witt, who has been here since spring, knows close to the amount that ganz does

I agree he can't know as much as they know I don't think it's even mentally possible because they have a lot more time in the system. <_<