New Big 12?

For the record this probably will never happen. But if it did, I think ISU should go, and I would love to pick up TCU and move OU to the north. Then the north would be stronger, we would play OU every year again, and TCU could play with the big boys like they should. (ya I know Stillwater is north of Norman so what). :lol:

ya, thats a great idea.....and boot colorado and pick up wyoming or BYU?

For the record this probably will never happen. But if it did, I think ISU should go, and I would love to pick up TCU and move OU to the north. Then the north would be stronger, we would play OU every year again, and TCU could play with the big boys like they should. (ya I know Stillwater is north of Norman so what). :lol:

Easy now, lets not get carried away, sCUm will improve greatly over the next 2 years just watch.

The one team that is really looking to get into a BCS conference and I think would fit great into the BIg 12 if we needed another team would be TCU. Not sure who would move up to the North because I am pretty sure they would be a south team. I think it would be agreat pick up and add to the strength of the conference.

Trading Iowa St. for CSU is the last thing this North division needs...hm...

i disagree, CSU has been better then ISU in the past, just that it plays in the WAC or what ever it is called now.

I think the reason that they would want sCUm in the BIG 10 would be the TV market of Denver and the recruiting base of Colorado. as you can see there are some pretty good players coming out of colorado.

i think that Missouri would be a better fit for them, and they mentioned Syracuse, Pitt, and Rutgers also

I think Rutgers would be a good take for them. College football is not too big in NYC, but Rutgers is adding interest there, and I think the Big 10 would be interested in that. Plus a great market for recruits. Someone else said Syracuse, but I think Rutgers would be the better take because they have a team and coach on the rise.

And takins ISU wouldn't be smart for them imo. It's not like they're good. They would just be a doormat for UM, OSU, and any other team there :lol:

i disagree, CSU has been better then ISU in the past, just that it plays in the WAC or what ever it is called now.

I think the reason that they would want sCUm in the BIG 10 would be the TV market of Denver and the recruiting base of Colorado. as you can see there are some pretty good players coming out of colorado.

i think that Missouri would be a better fit for them, and they mentioned Syracuse, Pitt, and Rutgers also

I think Rutgers would be a good take for them. College football is not too big in NYC, but Rutgers is adding interest there, and I think the Big 10 would be interested in that. Plus a great market for recruits. Someone else said Syracuse, but I think Rutgers would be the better take because they have a team and coach on the rise.

And takins ISU wouldn't be smart for them imo. It's not like they're good. They would just be a doormat for UM, OSU, and any other team there :lol:

Hell we picked up Baylor.

if that were to happen the big 12 would need another north team. Maybe Colorado St.?

I would gladly get rid of ISU for CSU for the big 12...it'll never happen, though.

And I always thought that Oklahoma would Play Nebraska every year. Texas would only be bowl games...but things change.

I personally think if Nebraska bolted for the Big 10 they would regret it big time. NU has a huge fan and recruiting base in Texas & Oklahoma. I think most of that dries up if Nebraska goes.

I totally agree...I don't think the NU fan base is up to par in the Big 10 country. Outside of Nebraska, it's TX, parts of the east coast and part of the south and definetly California is where Husker fans are located.

I personally think if Nebraska bolted for the Big 10 they would regret it big time. NU has a huge fan and recruiting base in Texas & Oklahoma. I think most of that dries up if Nebraska goes.

I totally agree...I don't think the NU fan base is up to par in the Big 10 country. Outside of Nebraska, it's TX, parts of the east coast and part of the south and definetly California is where Husker fans are located.

No NU has a good thing goin here and no reason to leave.

yeah playin Navy and Air Force

Right??????????????

Georgia Tech, Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue, Stanford, UCLA, USC...that's not a light schedule there. Like it or not, ND has a brutal road to the championship every year because of the high caliber teams they play.

I think that ISU and Baylor both need to leave....but for football only. They bring down the conference in football, but do pretty well in other sports. Baylor has a pretty good track program I believe and ISU has a pretty good wrestling team.

I don't think there will be any shifting any time soon. If you some teams start moving..especially in the Little 11 and the Big XII, it is going to turn into a mess for other conferences.

Hell we picked up Baylor.

when the big 12 picked up baylor they were winning 6 or 7 games a year and were competitive in the southwest conference or whatever it was called

Easy now, lets not get carried away, sCUm will improve greatly over the next 2 years just watch.

good let them improve in the WAC or whatever it is, the way that organization developed a rivalry against us with hatred and gangland style tactics... buck the fufaloes......now they buy recruits hookers and drugs? the college version of the bengals the new coach cant stop that $hit....if he does colorado will never get talent. thats why they were doing what they were doing. i lived in colorada, those are the biggest part time fans in the country, they only go to games for another excuse to drink.