New Big 12?

Trading Iowa St. for CSU is the last thing this North division needs...hm...

i disagree, CSU has been better then ISU in the past, just that it plays in the WAC or what ever it is called now.

I think the reason that they would want sCUm in the BIG 10 would be the TV market of Denver and the recruiting base of Colorado. as you can see there are some pretty good players coming out of colorado.

i think that Missouri would be a better fit for them, and they mentioned Syracuse, Pitt, and Rutgers also

idk about missouri. they have a trophy game with nebraska and they have that rivalry game with kansas in arrowhead every year. I say be gone with Iowa St. McCarney was the only thing keeping that team "afloat". Colorado St. faces a few good teams every year. They can beat baylor and split with kansas. It also adds another good rivalry to the big 12. Over the past eight years i think theyve taken 3 or 4 from colorado.

Another thought is that they could reconfigure the big 12 into east and west divisions and bring in TCU. A great fit. Either team would be a step above Iowa St. I think so i say be gone with the cyclones

The Big 10 wont take ISU, if they take another school they want to EXPAND the conference television exposure, that basically means they want to add another state to the conference not a team in a state where they are already a market... I'm betting on Syracuse, They stack up academically, they have a good fanbase in the upper New York State area and they have a competitive athletic program. I'm also hearing weird chatter about Toronto University for some reason, they are closer than most other viable candidates and have great accademic standing, but I doubt they bring much to the table athletically.

For the record this probably will never happen. But if it did, I think ISU should go, and I would love to pick up TCU and move OU to the north. Then the north would be stronger, we would play OU every year again, and TCU could play with the big boys like they should. (ya I know Stillwater is north of Norman so what). :lol: