What happens if

A confident KU fan is like those little dogs that yip at your ankles when you walk into someones house before you end up punting them across the room.

:yeah

I agree the posts will come down on National Broadcast. I think I will trash my apartment if they win........or I could just jump up and down until I get a noise violation!

A confident KU fan is like those little dogs that yip at your ankles when you walk into someones house before you end up punting them across the room.

I agree the posts will come down on National Broadcast. I think I will trash my apartment if they win........or I could just jump up and down until I get a noise violation!

Streaking my be in order. :lol:

Yea, if we win i'll definitley be going streaking. Through the quad, to the gymnasium. Maybe KFC will be open.

Yea, if we win i'll definitley be going streaking. Through the quad, to the gymnasium. Maybe KFC will be open.

Hope its not cold!

I'd love to tear the goal posts down, I don't care if we are a 'historic program'. Its not like people will think less of Nebraska's fans if they celebrate. If we win and don't tear the goal posts down I really don't think anyone out there would be saying "Nebraska has the greatest fans because they don't get all worked up over a win"

Honestly, I think this may be part of the reason fans of other schools dislike Husker fans so much. We come off as being smug. Instead of acknowledging a big win for what it is, some of us downplay it and give the impression that we only show emotion when we lose.

Really, tearing the posts down is a part of the college experience that few people get. Why not do it and enjoy it?

After all that, I don't think it will happen if Nebraska wins. I remember being in the stands in the mid 90s when fans somehow got down on the sidelines as the clock counted down against Oklahoma and I was at the CU game in 94 when fans also got on the field, but security doesn't allow that anymore.

When Nebraska beat Oklahome in '02 - the year of the Crouch catch - as the clock wound down they had about 30 people in yellow jackets standing in the south endzone waiting to catch anyone who was going to try to rush the field. Unless the whole student section overwhelms them at once, I don't think it will happen, but I hope that it does.

My guess is with the new updates that were done recently to the field, they are the collapsable type anyway. No chance of them coming down. There will be way too much security for this game.

:yeah Exactly. Those things will be down 30 seconds after the clock hits 0:00 IF (and yes this is a BIG IF - not being negative...just realistic kids) we were to win. Unfortunately with the on-field incidents over the past few years (Ron Artest, in Detroit....or anyone remember a certain Kellen Houston knocking a kid out on national television?) security will be pretty strict.

Besides, I always like seeing fans going ape-$hit in the stands (you know when they're all jumping and screaming and as a camera tries to focus on the student section it can't because the whole place is literally shaking/moving?!?!). Duke and the Cameron Crazies....Tennessee fans staying put to sing after the game....let the nation see NU do something like that.

IF we were to win, you might even see Stevie P grinning from ear to ear on one end and cheek to cheek on the other end!!!

streakinghuskers.png

Well it appears I am going to have a front row seat if it does happen. My boss, the companay sales manager, Vice president and I are going to come back for the game. The boss and sales manager are big SC fans, and I have told them forever about Nebraska football. They want to see it first hand. Company buying the tickets and airfare. I had opted for the Missouri game, but it now sounds like I will get to see two very important games this year.

Who is having the tailgate? Big Red Iowan? I have to show these guys a great time. I am counting on all you crazy Husker fans to gitur dun.

Can hardly wait.

Well it appears I am going to have a front row seat if it does happen. My boss, the companay sales manager, Vice president and I are going to come back for the game. The boss and sales manager are big SC fans, and I have told them forever about Nebraska football. They want to see it first hand. Company buying the tickets and airfare. I had opted for the Missouri game, but it now sounds like I will get to see two very important games this year.

Who is having the tailgate? Big Red Iowan? I have to show these guys a great time. I am counting on all you crazy Husker fans to gitur dun.

Can hardly wait.

damn it BRI, now we have skersfan going to the USC game, and you still fail to get me my tickets. I owe skersfan a beer

AR multiply your fees by what ever you need to so you can buy them for me, BRI has failed and you are my back up plan