Nebraska fans, lend him your ears -- and more

Roxy

What a dickface.

I sent him a email on my "internet machine" we'll see if he responds

Here's what I wrote... I shouldn't have waisted my time but people like him piss me off...

"I know you are writing your article for shock value and I am just feeding it by emailing you, but common on man, are you such a sh**ty writer that you can't write about anything else and you need readers that bad?

People like you are the reason people on the west coast think we still use an outhouse and don't have running water. And maybe you should do a little research before you write an article, Memorial Stadium has bench seating as well, and with all the games I have been to I have never seen a throng of people collapse on each other... and oh yeah 7-Eleven did used to be in Nebraska... I had one in the town I grew up in that was only 5,000 people, they all got bought out by Kum and Go.

Yes Nebraska football is life, but we don't have the Raiders, 49ers, Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Giants, Athletics, Dodgers, Angels or even David Beckham.... but surprisingly we do have DirecTV so we can watch sports outside of Nebraska and you don't even have to worry about getting attacked by Native Americans.

Maybe before you crown the 2007 Trojans as the greatest team ever you should win something. You do remember you lost games to UCLA and Oregon State last year right?

Live up to 1995 Nebraska this year and then come talk to me, and you are more then welcome to stay with me, but just be warned we will have to go to a museum though to get the picture of a farmer plowing his land with a horse and a wooden plow, I am guessing that would look great in your next article.

Have fun on your trip to Nebraska, sorry you'll be let down when you find out we actually do live in the modern times,

Jeremy Foote"

No need to get too worked up. Just a bit of trash talking and poking fun at an opponent. It's not something we seem to be above doing, either ;)

I went to the USC game last year... the sad thing is many people on the west coast really think that way about us though... many people at Disneyland asked me... "what is a husker" or "why are so many people in red here". We are completely oblivious to some people out there

No need to get too worked up. Just a bit of trash talking and poking fun at an opponent. It's not something we seem to be above doing, either ;)

I went to the USC game last year... the sad thing is many people on the west coast really think that way about us though... many people at Disneyland asked me... "what is a husker" or "why are so many people in red here". We are completely oblivious to some people out there

Like some of us probably think all Californians are airheads (due to the Jay Leno comedy spots where he asks bystanders simple questions.."Jay Walking"?).

I actually thought this guy's article was funny.

But then..I enjoy competitive ribbing with so called rivals...If you take them seriously..You loose.

but are you serious?

oh yeah 7-Eleven did used to be in Nebraska... I had one in the town I grew up in that was only 5,000 people, they all got bought out by Kum and Go

Sounds like a urinal in a Cat house.

Do they still have Gas-n-Shops there?

why even respond to an article like this?

i've been to SoCal and i've been to small town in nebraska. i'd take pierce, nebraska over any city in the greater LA area.

heck, i'd live in dallas/fort worth before i'd *even* consider living in SoCal.

Like some of us probably think all Californians are airheads (due to the Jay Leno comedy spots where he asks bystanders simple questions.."Jay Walking"?).

I actually thought this guy's article was funny.

But then..I enjoy competitive ribbing with so called rivals...If you take them seriously..You loose.

but are you serious?

oh yeah 7-Eleven did used to be in Nebraska... I had one in the town I grew up in that was only 5,000 people, they all got bought out by Kum and Go

Sounds like a urinal in a Cat house.

Do they still have Gas-n-Shops there?

It's one thing to joke about it with friends, but could you really see the Omaha World Herald publishing something like that?

Yes there are Gas-N-Shops... http://www.kumandgo.com/