Best husker game you've been to?

BEST: Probably the 2001 game against Texas Tech when the world discovered that Klif Kingsbury could throw a mean pass. Memorial Stadium was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli . . .

WORST: I was at the Big XII Championship Game last year . . . :(

Oh shoot, what the hell am I thinking? I was at that too....ok I retract my previous statement of only being to two games. Actually, I would call last year's championship game my favorite, just because of the atmosphere and all the Husker fans bumper-to-bumper on the interstate (I had never experienced something quite like this) and being able to spend it with 3 friends and maybe a lady friend too.... :dunno

Best:

Miami '95...Me an' my boy sat by really cool Miami fans, we just ribbed each other the entire game...lots of fun, ended with them giving us a bottle of Dom after the game...thought they were gonna 'whack' us...to be an undergrad again...

Wyoming '94...42-32 tough, bitter win...last game I saw with my dad.

Iowa St. '85...49-0...first Husker game. Although I was young, there is *nothing* like that first look at the field when coming out into the stadium.

Worst:

CU 2001. Nothing more to say. Happily, I've never seen Nebraska lose at home to the Puffs. And never will. Not on my watch.

At home the 78 OU game I was 10 and still remember marching

down O street with the band and goal posts

Away the 97 MU game went on the feild after the game and slapped the players

on the shoulder pads, then went to the holiday Inn bar and partied. Had the N flag

around me like a superman cape on the dance floor.

:corndance:corndance:corndance

1995 Orange Bowl when we beat Miami to get Tom Osborne his first NC! Nothing like seeing Cory Schlesinger getting the call on a FB trap rumbling up the middle (right in front of Warren Sapp) for a 14 yard game winning TD. I remember like it was yesterday. I loved watching Warren Sapp and the rest of the Canes D laying down trying to gasp for air as the Husker OL steam rolled over their asses in the 4th qtr!

Tough question:

Best game lost: NU vs. Texas - While on a recruiting visit with a buddy. I watched one hell of a game in the recruit section. After a long punt return by Groce we had the game almost won until Jamal through a perfect pass to a TX db. Game over.

Best game won: When we played OK State in Arrowhead stadium. Highlighted by Joe Walker's return for a touchdown (and my section starting the wave.) Mike Brown stuffs the OK State RB with time running out to win the game. Sweet.

Best Game watched: I have to put a two game stretch on this ORDER RESTORED!!! Colorado 30-3 and the Alamo Bowl against Michigan. What a game!

My parents got married on the day of that '78 loss to Mizzou.

Coincidentally, two years ago, my cousin got married on the day of the OU loss. I was in a Catholic church all throughout the second half (seriously, you would know I'm not exaggerating if you've ever been to a Catholic wedding).

Another friend of mine got married on the day of the Okie St. loss last year.

I made sure to get married in June.

My parents got married on the day of that '78 loss to Mizzou.

Coincidentally, two years ago, my cousin got married on the day of the OU loss. I was in a Catholic church all throughout the second half (seriously, you would know I'm not exaggerating if you've ever been to a Catholic wedding).

Another friend of mine got married on the day of the Okie St. loss last year.

I made sure to get married in June.

If there are any more weddings that you are attending this year, you better make sure they don't happen on the day of a Husker game.

96' vs Oklahoma in Norman. I was in Norman for a wrestling camp and got a free ticket to the game. The tickets were terrible, South endzone, but my brother and I both managed to lose our voices when the Huskers racked up 73 pts!! Thanks to 3 OU td's in the 4th qtr, against Nebraska's 5th stringers, the score was only 73-21!! F***in amazing :bonez !! Think the Husker's might have even set a record for the most points scored against OU in that game.

I was there also. Great to kick a giant while they're down!!