sports bar info

every inch of every wall should be filled with either a tv or husker nostalgia of any sport!!

Like a thanks for the memories wall

Definately,

Has anyone ever been to Gentile & Son Barber Shop on 35th and center in omaha?

his walls are COMPLETELY filled with husker stuff, he also always plays all the classic husker football games on the tv...he also told me his sons are part of the husker elvis'. yeah its a barber shop but that's how I like my sports bar to look like.

every inch of every wall should be filled with either a tv or husker nostalgia of any sport!!

Definately,

his walls are COMPLETELY filled with husker stuff, he also always plays all the classic husker football games on the tv...he also told me his sons are part of the husker elvis'. yeah its a barber shop but that's how I like my sports bar to look like.

you want a sports bar to look like a barber shop? :lol:

Definately,

you want a sports bar to look like a barber shop? :lol:

I knew that was coming when I typed it like that.

No, but how it's COMPLETELY filled with husker stuff, and classic husker football games on the tv always.

The TVs at every table that the IceHouse has is the greatest idea ever.

I say let the owner decide, and I will decide whether I will go to a bar that alows smoking or not.

Thank you. Smoking bans in bars are complete bullsh*t and are just another example of "feel-good" legislation.

$1.50 pints until 9pm every night. Live music every night after 9pm. You can still have the sports bar theme with the rockin' nightlife. Cheap drinks, live music, and girls will be there every night to party hard man.

Live music every night? That's a little overkill and you'll end up having/booking less than average bands just to fill the slate, because nobody wants to hear the same band play the same songs every week.

I say let the owner decide, and I will decide whether I will go to a bar that alows smoking or not.

Thank you. Smoking bans in bars are complete bullsh*t and are just another example of "feel-good" legislation.

You're right. Not smoking or being in a smoke filled room does make most people feel good.

You're right. Not smoking or being in a smoke filled room does make most people feel good.

Does it ever get lonely up there on that pedestal you put yourself on?

Does it ever get lonely up there on that pedestal you put yourself on?

hey, i used to smoke but i dont anymore. one thing that i have noticed is how i cannot stand the smell of my clothes after a night at playing darts at the bar.

that being said, bar owners should have the right to decide if they want to allow smoking or not. if you dont smoke and do not like the second hand smoke then dont go.

restraunts i can understand, if you cant go 45 min to an hour without lighting up, then you probably need to cook at home anyway. but bars, hell 90% of the people in there are smoking anyways