Let's talk about sex

my wife is originally from western Kansas and never cared one way or the other about sports except the fact she was a cheerleader. she is now a pretty damn good Nebraska fan and watches all the games with me and has even been to a couple with me and my family...she leaves me alone when they lose, and cheers with me when they win. she has bought clothes for our son (and soon to be delivered girl), and even lets me have a 'Husker' basement. same could be said for my two brothers wives (one was even a half-assed K-state fan till she met my little bro!! <_<

who else is either with a lifetime Husker girl or has a true convert?

What's wrong with you guys, I don't need to ask permission for anything having to do with the huskers! What I say goes!

Of course I'm kidding, my wife's pretty cool about my obsession with the huskers which is cool considering she's a California girl and really doesn't understand it. I get to fly a giant husker flag on my house from the beginning to the end of the season and pretty much get left alone every saturday!

I get to fly a giant husker flag on my house from the beginning to the end of the season and pretty much get left alone every saturday!

And on a side note, mine currently has been down only once since last September. And that was only because of Tornado warnings and i was afraid i would lose the only Husker flag i owned.

im proud of this accomplishment. That flag stays until i move out :corndance

I tried to convert my girlfriend for 3 years....she always told me that she was jealous of the Huskers! We got into fights more times than I can could because I wanted to watch the game instead of spend time w/ her. Com on now....a 3 Hour game!!! Well after my many failed attempts to fully convert this steel headed wench, she is NOW my EX-girlfriend. I would use the saying Bro's before Ho's here!

Can I get an AMEN!?!?!

LOL, with a motto like that my crystal ball says you will be single for a long long time.

Naaaa!....I have the looks and charm to bring in any woman. There is someone out there, don't worry about that. P.S. This is my 100th Post!!!! :corndance

I would venture to say that since you are a greek god like person and the ability to pull in any woman we could use you at our club to help with the entertainment

I tried to convert my girlfriend for 3 years....she always told me that she was jealous of the Huskers! We got into fights more times than I can could because I wanted to watch the game instead of spend time w/ her. Com on now....a 3 Hour game!!! Well after my many failed attempts to fully convert this steel headed wench, she is NOW my EX-girlfriend. I would use the saying Bro's before Ho's here!

Can I get an AMEN!?!?!

LOL, with a motto like that my crystal ball says you will be single for a long long time.

Naaaa!....I have the looks and charm to bring in any woman. There is someone out there, don't worry about that. P.S. This is my 100th Post!!!! :corndance

I would venture to say that since you are a greek god like person and the ability to pull in any woman we could use you at our club to help with the entertainment

Why dont you just use the girls on your avatar, I'd come to your club if they were there! (Who are they?)

Can I get an AMEN!?!?!

Why dont you just use the girls on your avatar, I'd come to your club if they were there! (Who are they?)

Well....let me know where to go and I will even get those 2 chicks to show up! LOL

My lady loves getting ready for those gamedays when we are having people over, or if we are headed to Lincoln for the weekend. She loves the atmosphere and loves to cheer and gets pissed if we are doing bad. But I am not sure if she hardly name a single damn player on the team. Oh well, at least she doesn't care if I live and die by the skers.

Kinda in the same boat, My wife loves our 'skers, and i love her, but she don't get the technical stuff (names, penalties, etc) all she knows is W's and L's

As many of everyone else's wives, my wife is a true blooded big red fan...... In college (UNL), she took a road-trip with 8 other guys (yes, including me :) ) to CU in a blizzard to stay in a small hotel room with a bunch of drunken idiots.....Only female in the group......

She has allowed me to spend $$ and decorate our house, name our son after TO, and many more....

This is the story that takes the cake........ When ND came to Lincoln, the state was electric..... Well, I am a HS football coach...andmy Friday night game was post-poned due to lightning...the friggen game was rescheduled for the Saturday afternoon of the ND game, not giving me time to coach and also got to the HUGE game........ being the loving, supporting coach's wife she is, stand by her husband and his team..... she said "screw you" and took our season tickets and went to the game WITHOUT ME !!!!

Because she spends a lot of time at HS games and NU games, she is very well versed about the rules and terminology too...

Only downfall....she is a Denver Broncos fan :angry:

As many of everyone else's wives, my wife is a true blooded big red fan...... In college (UNL), she took a road-trip with 8 other guys (yes, including me :) ) to CU in a blizzard to stay in a small hotel room with a bunch of drunken idiots.....Only female in the group......

Can't......say it.......... restraining self............must not........do it......... (I'll just go ahead & ban myself from this thread)

My wife is from Korea, I introduced her to college football when we first met but she became more interested in it after going to graduate school at UNL. She's now a casual Husker fan, but I think that's a pretty big accomplishment since she somehow went about 26 years without ever seeing a football game! Last year a big group of family and friends (Nebraskans all) got together here for the USC game and she was the only alum in the group :) Unfortunately she's never seen the Huskers win a national championship, something that must be changed!!

My wife loves the huskers an has ever since I have known her, she will watch the games with me an cheer loud as hell for em, I just somtimes question if she really understands the game much, but she acts like she does an thats all that is important... Now she doesnt like all the husker stuff hangin on the walls in our room and in the kids room and all through the house much cause I wont let her take them down so she can put up what she wants, but that is just too bad.... When we moved into our house the kids need new beds, so she got to pick the beds out, but I insisted on pickin out the beddin which is all husker.... She thinks I am nuts an I take the huskers over board..She loves goin to the games but I guess I didnt understand how much she loved em till I offered to take a friend of mine an lets just say I was in the dog house, so I will take her to all the games this year... She knows to leave me alone when we lose.. She is a great wife couldnt marry someone that didnt like the huskers!!!!!!!!