BONDS 755!!

HSKRNOKC

not a baseball fan, not a fan of steroids, but considering he hit homers when he was small, im impressed. the hardest thing in the worl to do is hit a round ball with a round bat, steroids dont help you make CONTACT. besides, a-rod will break the record all over again. not trying to start an ugly steroid debate, just my opinion

Bonds just crushed his 755th career homer to tie Aaron. There was a mixture of boos and cheers as expected.

wouldnt call it a crushing homer, but it was an opposite field homer, which barry has not hit very many of during his career.

not a baseball fan, not a fan of steroids, but considering he hit homers when he was small, im impressed. the hardest thing in the worl to do is hit a round ball with a round bat, steroids dont help you make CONTACT. besides, a-rod will break the record all over again. not trying to start an ugly steroid debate, just my opinion

reguardless if Barry has taken steroids in the past, we all have to realize that Barry has not tested positive since MLB made them a banned substance and began testing for them

Hate him. I wouldn't call this an achievement necessarily, I'd say it's unfortunate. I hope pitchers start walking him, but I know that's not going to happen. At any rate, when the MLB does come down on him, and if they do find if he's used steroids - I hope they take away this record.

Also, I hope he hits No. 756 away, and I hope it's an in-the-ballpark homerun. Maybe he'll stop at 3rd base just to show the world what a classless bastard he is.

Well a homer is a homer and all I know is you have to hit it pretty damn hard to make it go that far...no matter what the distance it traveled, it's still over the wall. ;)

I agree though. A-Rod will have this record broke before his career is over.

Just a little tip, buy A-ROD rookie cards now and put them away while they are resonable because you are right, he will break the record.

Fleer flair A rod rookies are SWEET.

I don't really think it's the steroid allegations that bother me with him, it's the fact that he's a complete ***hole to everyone. He doesn't seem to respect the game like everyone else. He seems to think it's his right to play baseball and not a privilege and for that reason, it is a sad day in Major League Baseball.

Bonds just crushed his 755th career homer to tie Aaron. There was a mixture of boos and cheers as expected.

wouldnt call it a crushing homer, but it was an opposite field homer, which barry has not hit very many of during his career.

reguardless if Barry has taken steroids in the past, we all have to realize that Barry has not tested positive since MLB made them a banned substance and began testing for them

There are ways around drug tests, you know..

I'm not a fan of Bonds or the Giants, but I have to acknowledge what he did and give him a tip of the cap because it's a HUGE record and a career long achievement. Now I think he'll retired next season and say he's done. Having said that though Sportscenter had a special on A-Rod and how he hit 500 homeruns faster than anyone and they have him hitting 800 homeruns by the time he's Barry's age. :thumbs

f#*k barry bonds. Yes he has been one of the premier players and his ability to smack home runs is obvious. I think he is an ass hat and has a chip on his shoulder and thinks the world owes him. He is a spoiled athlete that gets no respect from me and I can't wait for someone to surpass his record. I have never liked him but you have to respect his long ball ability.

I will let people decide on their own as to whether there should be a astrik by his record. In my mind there always will be.

Bonds is an ass from head to toe.