Mark May picks USC to win easily

look guys, USC will be extremely hard to beat. they will have to turnover the ball at least 3-4 times and we will have to play flawless ball, odds are that not both will happen. no shame in that and no shame in hoping our guys can deliver either, but in reality their defense will not allow us more than 17-21 points, if that. their offense is easily good for 28-35 given our poor defensive backs and unproven D line. we can hope for the best and we should, but even though May is a jerk, he is reading this correctly. outcome and game to come.........

I cant speak for everyone, but my biggest problem is the "easily" part of his statement. I dont agree with what you said about our poor D backfield, or our unproven D line, but that thread has rolled sooooo many times I dont even feel like doing that again. Bottom line is that they are a very talented team, I'm not saying we are just as good as they are yet cause were not, but IMO that gap isnt big enough to warrant the "easily" comment.

look guys, USC will be extremely hard to beat. they will have to turnover the ball at least 3-4 times and we will have to play flawless ball, odds are that not both will happen. no shame in that and no shame in hoping our guys can deliver either, but in reality their defense will not allow us more than 17-21 points, if that. their offense is easily good for 28-35 given our poor defensive backs and unproven D line. we can hope for the best and we should, but even though May is a jerk, he is reading this correctly. outcome and game to come.........

I'm not saying that we will beat them. I havent seen either team yet. but I can tell you right now that there is enough talent on this team right now to prevent what you just said from happening. have you not followed this team?? we are so much better at home. its a HUGE advantage for us. to not fator that is is ignorant.

we were within striking distance in the 4th quarter last year at their place. to predict a blowout is nothing short of silly

I'm not saying that we will beat them. I havent seen either team yet. but I can tell you right now that there is enough talent on this team right now to prevent what you just said from happening. have you not followed this team?? we are so much better at home. its a HUGE advantage for us. to not fator that is is ignorant.

we were within striking distance in the 4th quarter last year at their place. to predict a blowout is nothing short of silly

:yeah The crowd is going to be jacked like it never has in the stadium that night. It will be the first non-conference number 1 to come here since like 77 or something when Alabama came in, and it's going to be insane. With that crowd, I just don't see a blowout.

or when they start reading and believing all of the media hype about them being God's greatest gift to college football

Or when something crazy like sanctions happen....................ya right...............F**kin cheaters.

Let it go...man.

Why should I let go of the truth

You have no idea what the truth is. Sure there a LOT of suspicious activity swriling around Reggie Bush, but that is Reggie Bush and not USC. As for Sanchez, sure it stinks a little but lest you forget Nebraska had plenty of questionble activity like that around not all that along ago (Vedral and others). Everything else in your signature regarding crooked boosters and the like are purely specualtion. It also makes you look like a whiny hypocrite when the very same school you support could be (and was) accused of the same things during thier dynasty.

And for the record I dislike USC and Pete Carroll as much as anyone, thier most fervent fans are frontrunners who didn't attend school there, and yes, most of the alums are cocky as hell too. But I would rather see NU just walk in on the 15th and handle thier business without anyone pouting and stomping around that there is some conspiracy to keep USC on the top when it simply does not exist. I hate you for making me defend USC but arguments like that make NU and thier fans lok pathetic.

Sorry. Back to topic. Mark May is an ass.

or when they start reading and believing all of the media hype about them being God's greatest gift to college football

Or when something crazy like sanctions happen....................ya right...............F**kin cheaters.

Let it go...man.

You have no idea what the truth is. Sure there a LOT of suspicious activity swriling around Reggie Bush, but that is Reggie Bush and not USC. As for Sanchez, sure it stinks a little but lest you forget Nebraska had plenty of questionble activity like that around not all that along ago (Vedral and others). Everything else in your signature regarding crooked boosters and the like are purely specualtion. It also makes you look like a whiny hypocrite when the very same school you support could be (and was) accused of the same things during thier dynasty.

And for the record I dislike USC and Pete Carroll as much as anyone, thier most fervent fans are frontrunners who didn't attend school there, and yes, most of the alums are cocky as hell too. But I would rather see NU just walk in on the 15th and handle thier business without anyone pouting and stomping around that there is some conspiracy to keep USC on the top when it simply does not exist. I hate you for making me defend USC but arguments like that make NU and thier fans lok pathetic.

The truth.....no one ever argued that Bushes family magically ended up with alot of money, just where it came from. You are right it probably is from a lemonade stand. The investigation was never finished or deamed unnecesary, just kind of went away, like the girl who Sanches raped. As far as what went on during our dynasty.........we should strive for better instead of having your attitude of well everyone else does it so its no big deal. Winning the wrong way should not go unpunished, no matter who does it. OU got an extreamely stiff penalty for the infractions they had, and they self reported. Calling Bull $hit by its name is not pathetic, acting like nothing happened is.

is anyone going to talk about the Big XII on this show? I've only missed a couple but I've barely heard ANYTHING about what's going on with the teams except for Freeman finally passed his fitness test.

Uh... I think I saw a clip from the 2005 Alamo Bowl.

What? That doesn't count? Damn. Nope haven't seen anything on the Big XII for a while.

Let it go...man.

The truth.....no one ever argued that Bushes family magically ended up with alot of money, just where it came from. You are right it probably is from a lemonade stand. The investigation was never finished or deamed unnecesary, just kind of went away, like the girl who Sanches raped. As far as what went on during our dynasty.........we should strive for better instead of having your attitude of well everyone else does it so its no big deal. Winning the wrong way should not go unpunished, no matter who does it. OU got an extreamely stiff penalty for the infractions they had, and they self reported. Calling Bull $hit by its name is not pathetic, acting like nothing happened is.

I forgot you alone are smarter than the NCAA and the US justice system.

In my opinion this board should deal with how NU should limit its turovers, improve its playcalling and leave USC alleged allegations alone. And, they are allegations. Relax. You have no proof that Sanchez did anything. You have less proof that Bush took money from an agent through USC. Can we please just concentrate on beating them without any outside help.

Let it go...man.

I forgot you alone are smarter than the NCAA and the US justice system.

In my opinion this board should deal with how NU should limit its turovers, improve its playcalling and leave USC alleged allegations alone. And, they are allegations. Relax. You have no proof that Sanchez did anything. You have less proof that Bush took money from an agent through USC. Can we please just concentrate on beating them without any outside help.

So sCUm gets slamed for a few free lunches to student athletes and lienhart can let people live in expensive accomadations rent free and they don't have to pay it back untill they have a lucritive pro contract. Seems fair to me

The way some in the media talk we might as well just give USC the trophy and let everyone else play for second place.

BUT NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND...(boy do I feel cheap for using that line)...

I predict the Trojans will lose 2-3 games because if they lose one they will pack it in on a couple of others.

And the first loss comes in Lincoln...just a feeling I have about this Husker team.