Mo contrite

He won't play Sept. 1 when Nebraska opens its season at home against Nevada. Purify is concerned his transgressions of the past three months shaved considerable money from his future in pro football — if he gets a chance at all next year to play in the NFL.

I'm glad to see he is so concerned with his NFL prospect and not the present......................................

He won't play Sept. 1 when Nebraska opens its season at home against Nevada. Purify is concerned his transgressions of the past three months shaved considerable money from his future in pro football — if he gets a chance at all next year to play in the NFL.

I'm glad to see he is so concerned with his NFL prospect and not the present......................................

i'm glad to see that you dont realize that the reporter probably asked him about how it was going to effect it

i'm glad to see that you dont realize that the reporter probably asked him about how it was going to effect it

Exactly!

Exactly!

I don't give two $hits if that question was asked or not.

And IF that question was asked, what exactly does that have to do with his performance or responsibility to this team?????????? This year??????????

None. But you cant tell me that if you were in Mo s shoes in the position he is in right now that the nfl and money wouldnt at least be on your mind to a degree.

Well that may be true. I'm just a old school hick who was raised on a ranch and was taught that your work ethic, integrity, honesty, and your name were things you could control, and not to worry about things out of your control.

I'm just out of touch with the modern athlete and miss the Brook Berringers

God forbid the guy think about his future at any time. Blasphemy.

Look, you want to carry his sympathy banner feel free, but if he was that concerned about his future maybe he should have thought about that before throwing the punch or getting in a car stone cold drunk!!!!!!!!

God forbid the guy think about his future at any time. Blasphemy.

Look, you want to carry his sympathy banner feel free, but if he was that concerned about his future maybe he should have thought about that before throwing the punch or getting in a car stone cold drunk!!!!!!!!

Have you ever punched someone or driven a car when you shouldnt have?