Wake Forest Tickets

Hey Huskers - Wake fan here.

Many of us enjoyed our trip to Lincoln in '05 (despite the obvious outcome of the game), and look forward to having you in Winston-Salem for the game. I was a big fan of the Nebraska gameday experience, and I enjoyed meeting some of the long-time Husker fans around Memorial Stadium.

Even in ACC basketball territory, we have a lot of fun with football. Wake is the 3rd smallest Division I football program, but under Coach Grobe's leadership we've been amazingly competitive in the ACC . . .certainly capped by our dream season last year. We're in the midst of a major stadium renovation that will be evident when you're here. But Groves Stadium is a small, cozy venue, and it will be a great atmosphere on September 8, for sure.

As for the tickets, it looks like on the Classifieds board there is an option to donate the remaining 5 games of your ticket package to the Big Brothers Big Sisters program here in Winston-Salem. For all those who take advantage of that, thank you for supporting the local kids.

If for some reason you need to get some money out of your tickets, let me know. I and some fellow Deacs are going to buy some extra tickets and give them away for some of the remaining games.

See you in a few weeks . . .

Hey Huskers - Wake fan here.

Many of us enjoyed our trip to Lincoln in '05 (despite the obvious outcome of the game), and look forward to having you in Winston-Salem for the game. I was a big fan of the Nebraska gameday experience, and I enjoyed meeting some of the long-time Husker fans around Memorial Stadium.

Even in ACC basketball territory, we have a lot of fun with football. Wake is the 3rd smallest Division I football program, but under Coach Grobe's leadership we've been amazingly competitive in the ACC . . .certainly capped by our dream season last year. We're in the midst of a major stadium renovation that will be evident when you're here. But Groves Stadium is a small, cozy venue, and it will be a great atmosphere on September 8, for sure.

As for the tickets, it looks like on the Classifieds board there is an option to donate the remaining 5 games of your ticket package to the Big Brothers Big Sisters program here in Winston-Salem. For all those who take advantage of that, thank you for supporting the local kids.

If for some reason you need to get some money out of your tickets, let me know. I and some fellow Deacs are going to buy some extra tickets and give them away for some of the remaining games.

See you in a few weeks . . .

Deac

I am willing to sell you the REST of my season tickets (2 tickets each) to the remaining WF games (minus NU game..im taking those :) ) I hope to hear from you.. please email me at jauken@yahoo.com

ill even ship em to u for free... :)

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 4 individual game tickets today. I live in NC so I would expect Nebraska people should get their individual tickets from the Wake ticket office in the next day or so.

Here is my ticket allotment.

4 season tickets

4 individual tickets

8 individual tickets under my parent's name

8 individual tickets under my wife's parent's name

4 individual tickets under my brother's name!!

Yes thats 28 tickets for our group going to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my 4 individual game tickets today. I live in NC so I would expect Nebraska people should get their individual tickets from the Wake ticket office in the next day or so.

Here is my ticket allotment.

4 season tickets

4 individual tickets

8 individual tickets under my parent's name

8 individual tickets under my wife's parent's name

4 individual tickets under my brother's name!!

Yes thats 28 tickets for our group going to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, 28 tickets represents about half of their stadium :clap:hellloooo:corndance:box